GDT - NFL Draft

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, TheBeast23 said:

Happy to see the browns actually building a better team over the last few years. Wish we could do the same 

Love what CLE is doing!  Of course, they are going to have issues when Baker, Chubb and Myles are up for contract extensions.  But they have a window right now to be really good.

1 minute ago, The_Slamman said:

Love what CLE is doing!  Of course, they are going to have issues when Baker, Chubb and Myles are up for contract extensions.  But they have a window right now to be really good.

They just extended Garrett, didn't they? 

And Chubb's nice, but as we all know - RBs are replaceable. If Baker elevates his play or at least maintains current level, I think it's an easy choice - you extend your franchise QB and franchise EDGE.

5 minutes ago, D82 said:

They just extended Garrett, didn't they? 

And Chubb's nice, but as we all know - RBs are replaceable. If Baker elevates his play or at least maintains current level, I think it's an easy choice - you extend your franchise QB and franchise EDGE.

Agreed. And they extended Hunt in case of Chubbs departure. 

24 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Thursday night... Jaylon and LVE probably felt a match getting lit under their butts.  They could still rationalize that the Parsons pick wasn’t meant to replace them.  Right now, that match has turned into a bonfire.  The writing is on the wall and I honestly think they’ll respond to it.  

I agree.  Nothing wrong with fresh blood to push the incumbents