Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah it’s pretty obvious teams aren’t as high on him as us dummies are. 

Remember when the “professionals” selected *insert every browns player before Myles*?

Just because they don’t like him doesn’t mean we’re wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

He's definitely the kind of Linebacker we went with Lamar on the field. Don't know if he'll be able to play downhill in AFC North trenches though. 

The division is changing with football as a whole. BAL is the only team left with an intimidating OL.

If we draft JOK, it's to be a rotational LB/S this year and then an upgrade/replacement for Monte Harrison next year.

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

He's definitely the kind of Linebacker we went with Lamar on the field. Don't know if he'll be able to play downhill in AFC North trenches though. 

He’s not really a linebacker though and that apparently the worst thing ever.

He’s a overhand corner, star, rover, box safety, whatever tf you want to call him.  When we’re running 60-80% nickel and dime, that’s a huge role.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

If woods really wants to use as many safeties as possible he’d be the best fit. Just surround RBs with safeties. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Remember when the “professionals” selected *insert every browns player before Myles*?

Just because they don’t like him doesn’t mean we’re wrong.

Oh I know, I’m a Browns fan. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yep I kinda wanted him. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Browns are interested in Milton Williams. 

As am I..as am I.

Riddle me this: what makes Oweh better or even as good of a prospect as Milton? 

• Like 1