Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s not really a linebacker though and that apparently the worst thing ever.

He’s a overhand corner, star, rover, box safety, whatever tf you want to call him.  When we’re running 60-80% nickel and dime, that’s a huge role.

The fit makes sense. You're totally right, but I also like Andre Cisco a little more in that role and think we can have him in round 3. 

1 minute ago, nugpimpen said:

If we pass on JOK again, we will no they they don't think he fits out scheme lol. I'm not wise enough to know if he does or not. I like him as a player but am concerned with tweeners. But at 59 I'm down for that risk.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I doubt the FO is ok with a risk.  I’m guessing they want an impact player here, not a lottery ticket.

Just now, nugpimpen said:

If we pass on JOK again, we will no they they don't think he fits out scheme lol. I'm not wise enough to know if he does or not. I like him as a player but am concerned with tweeners. But at 59 I'm down for that risk.

tweeners suck when you dont have a role for them in mind. like drafting a circle for a square position but with Woods, we have the idea scheme for a tweener 

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

The fit makes sense. You're totally right, but I also like Andre Cisco a little more in that role and think we can have him in round 3. 

Oh I’m fine with that.  I don’t think we need JOK as much as some.

I just think he definitely has a defined role.  At least here.

Just now, Pruitt3443 said:

I think they are just letting the draft come to them, Which is a good strategy, especially this year.

It's a good strategy every year. It's why Pitt and Baltimore have so much draft success. Let the board dictate where you're going rather than force your hand. 

We are within a dozen picks of our slot and JOK, Ojulari, and Terrace Marshall are still available...

Ojulari isn't my favorite in the world. But he fits our guidelines pretty darn perfectly.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

As am I..as am I.

Riddle me this: what makes Oweh better or even as good of a prospect as Milton? 

I’m probably not the right guy to ask as I’m not a huge Oweh fan. Although know bmore he’ll probably turn into a stud. 

I do like Williams.