Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Are you for real? All I did was say the movie is unrealistic lol

Chill out. I promise not to say anything bad about your Big Strong Daddy Kevin Costner again. Besides, Waterworld is sick. 

Guys....I'm sorry sorry that I even brought up the movie.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

No I just call **** out like if you were an actual browns. People wanted to see the front office be better. Costner had the choice between us and the bills for the movie. Lol we were way worse so he gave it to us. Glad you’re out here slaying movies. He did us fans a favor for the first time in a long time. Somebody put the win totals over the past ten years for this guy. Your offense is being defensive. Try harder. Glad you’re a movie critic though. 

.....you’re still talking about this.......

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

@TypicalBrowns10, I also look at it this way: we had one shot for a big money movie about Cleveland and we were given a 2/10 that will live on for the ages as the only movie to represent the Browns FO off-season high picks fap fantasy. I would have made the hell out of that movie, I'll tell you what.sure NATIONWIDE OR WORLDWIDE 2/10. Whatever it is. If you watched that movie and didn’t have a little satisfaction, more than a 2. I’ll say go on “BROWNS FAN.”

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:
4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@TypicalBrowns10, I also look at it this way: we had one shot for a big money movie about Cleveland and we were given a 2/10 that will live on for the ages as the only movie to represent the Browns FO off-season high picks fap fantasy. I would have made the hell out of that movie, I'll tell you what.sure NATIONWIDE OR WORLDWIDE 2/10. Whatever it is. If you watched that movie and didn’t have a little satisfaction, more than a 2. I’ll say go on “BROWNS FAN.”

I messed this up. The overall page.

7 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Alim McNeil going now sucks. We're going to be picking from a bare cupboard soon. Daviyon Nixon or bust for me. 

Tufele

Togiai

Shelvin

Twyman

Wilson

Are all DTs,I would like to have

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

sad thing about this.....I'm just here waiting for the start of an Australian Rules Football game at 11:45.  My team plays at 5:25 tomorrow morning, and YES, I will be up for it.

Welcome to my world (as well as Hornby and Kiwi's ) during the NFL season lol :) I love the late afternoon Sunday games for us since it is 5ish am for me - the early games make for rough Monday's at work :)

Edited by pscottdai
  • Like 1