Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

Just now, TypicalBrowns10 said:

There was literally nothing wrong with the movie. Lol and I do. Like in the movie they picked Mack. Denver PASSED on a QB and took a CB lmao. Like drama bruh. 

I'm not even kidding but this conversation is almost enough for me to watch it. There's no way it's good enough for you to have this strong of feelings about this movie. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

At this point Im just leaning into it and hating Werner for no reason.

I still have no idea what anybody sees in him besides that he can cover decently well with sub par athletic ability.

You’re living in a crazy, wild world man.

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

With Ossai gone I think we're out of options at pass rusher in this draft. Can't see anybody outside of Ronnie Perkins who might be worth a selection. 

Just gotta sign a dude like Justin Houston and focus in on a long-term DE next year.

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

With Ossai gone I think we're out of options at pass rusher in this draft. Can't see anybody outside of Ronnie Perkins who might be worth a selection. 

we may just not be prioritizing DE this year, they maybe good going into the year with Clowney, Myles, Takk, and they are very high on Curtis Weaver

4 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'm not even kidding but this conversation is almost enough for me to watch it. There's no way it's good enough for you to have this strong of feelings about this movie. 

To be fair, it wasn't a horrible movie, just wasn't great. If you have time to kill and can watch it for free it is decent.

Edited by pscottdai
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Surely there are some cherrypicked PFF grades to whip out to prove, in fact, that Pete Werner is a legend despite making 2 memorable plays in his entire OSU career.

You think Werner only made three more memorable plays than Tuf Borland? It seems like more, but I'll take your word for it.