Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

2 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

meh it's not the same but it's clearly some blink 182 inspired punk

idk, i like when artists dabble in other lanes

Yeah, i just really liked his Lace Up mixtape and early stuff. I just felt like once he went mainstream his allure wore off and then when he went punk he definitely lost me. Im just not into that style of music and it sucks because he was such a good fun rapper back in the day.

I like listening to happy music that puts you in a good mood. Seems like a lot of his emo stuff now is super depressing tone to it. Not for me.

Edited by AkronsWitness

5 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

He used to be so good back in like 2010-2012 when he was still local. He got too big and completely changed his music and now he is a emo singer. I havent seen a music person fall off so hard since 50 cent.

Only thing I give him credit for now is Megan Fox lol

24 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Surely there are some cherrypicked PFF grades to whip out to prove, in fact, that Pete Werner is a legend despite making 2 memorable plays in his entire OSU career.

This is what being salty looks like.

Youve argued for weeks he was a nobody at OSU only to watch him go top 60 and be the first OSU defender off the board.

Take the L with some dignity.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Lol defense mechanisms are the first sign of losing. Try harder.

Losing what? You arguing with me isn't going to make Draft Day a good movie. What a weird hill to die on. Just watch the real thing man lmao

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is what being salty looks like.

Youve argued for weeks he was a nobody at OSU only to watch him go top 60 and be the first OSU defender off the board.

Take the L with some dignity.

At this point Im just leaning into it and hating Werner for no reason.

I still have no idea what anybody sees in him besides that he can cover decently well with sub par athletic ability.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

At this point Im just leaning into it and hating Werner for no reason.

I still have no idea what anybody sees in him besides that he can cover decently well with sub par athletic ability.

I think you found what people see in him lol

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Losing what? You arguing with me isn't going to make Draft Day a good movie. What a weird hill to die on. Just watch the real thing man lmao

There was literally nothing wrong with the movie. Lol and I do. Like in the movie they picked Mack. Denver PASSED on a QB and took a CB lmao. Like drama bruh.