Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

10 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Are you for real? All I did was say the movie is unrealistic lol

Chill out. I promise not to say anything bad about your Big Strong Daddy Kevin Costner again. Besides, Waterworld is sick. 

See this right here dude. Because I backed something you don’t like this is your defense. Also clickbait. Like you wanna get a rise dude. Like this is asking for more ****. Then you try to loophole it by saying oh one of his other movies he did is good. Like I know FGK is waiting for me to **** up. But he’s gonna look at this post and say well the guy posts here all the time. So there’s your win. Lol

2 minutes ago, FGK said:

Quinn Meinerz as a successor for Tretter/depth at G would be solid. A handful of nice DT possibilities out there too. And some WR talent still (Tylan Wallace). Ifeatu still out there if we want to totally redo our CB room.

Oops. I forgot he was still available. I'd have him and Davis as my only two remaining guys worth a trade-up. That said, I'd probably wait for one to get picked and then trade up since who knows how far they fall after guys like Koonce and Deablo (though me rikey Deablo) keep getting picked.

3 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

See this right here dude. Because I backed something you don’t like this is your defense. Also clickbait. Like you wanna get a rise dude. Like this is asking for more ****. Then you try to loophole it by saying oh one of his other movies he did is good. Like I know FGK is waiting for me to **** up. But he’s gonna look at this post and say well the guy posts here all the time. So there’s your win. Lol

I think I love you. You're really good at posting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'll give this one more shot.

I think this is just a semantics conversation. The rest of us are talking about something different than you are, I would suggest. 

What we (or at least I) mean:

Fiction + good plot/acting/directing = realistic.

Fiction + bad plot/acting/directing = unrealistic.

It's not about whether or not it is fiction, just whether things make sense and are believable to watch as being "possible" (within the parameters of that world in the movie). 

Does that make any more sense? Also, of course we all have our own opinions over how much we enjoyed it (for me it was about a six because it was about the Browns but a dumb movie otherwise).

I mean, realistically, how many of us are actually in the war room? Like, could that not go on in the war room? It was interesting cause I’m almost sure none of us have never been in there which is kind of a fantasy thing. For 20years none of us have not known. But big daddy Costner is all up in this man. Lol

1 minute ago, FGK said:

All y'all need to shut up about sports movies when we are living it out in real life.

Real life is less realistic than that movie. What is even happening? We are killing this draft. No homer, but I think our draft is the very best so far.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I bet you’re a cuddly drunk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FGK said:

All y'all need to shut up about sports movies when we are living it out in real life.

You're not zel or Nude. We don't need to listen to you.

Edited by DawgX
Just kidding
  • Like 1