4th Round Pick: WR- Dez Fitzpatrick- Louisville

KingTitan

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

As I watch more, he seems fine. Adjusts to the ball well, feels like half his catches came either on streaks or curls. I don’t really see any differentiating traits, nothing that really separates him from other receivers.

Definitely a little faster, but he reminds me of Tajae.

Speaking of Tajae, I'm a bit surprised we haven't brought him back for depth. He seemed to have a decent enough connection with Tannehill as a depth guy, and I think I'd certainly prefer him as the 4 over Batson.

Obviously not a major move either way, but seeing his name in your post made me think of that.

• Like 1

I think he has some good build up speed. As he gets rolling I see him pulling away. 
See him getting dirty with some run blocking watching some Louisville RB highlights.

Has good play speed. Toughness after the catch. 

I can see why they like him. 

Not the guy I would have picked but we shall see.

Still can come back and get a real fast shifty guy.  I think we have learned they don't value drafting small guys early. Maybe would have traded up for Elijah Moore if they got high enough. 

Him and Josh Reynolds gives us some big bodies and guys that can catch the contested catch and sneaky deep threat.

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

As I watch more, he seems fine. Adjusts to the ball well, feels like half his catches came either on streaks or curls. I don’t really see any differentiating traits, nothing that really separates him from other receivers.

Definitely a little faster, but he reminds me of Tajae.

He definitely reminded me of Tajae too. It seems like a player that is not too much of a gamble. You kind know what you are getting with him. Maybe with the depth concerns we have at wr they felt most comfortable with a pick like this. I like his ability to attack the ball and make tough catches.

21 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Speaking of Tajae, I'm a bit surprised we haven't brought him back for depth. He seemed to have a decent enough connection with Tannehill as a depth guy, and I think I'd certainly prefer him as the 4 over Batson.

Obviously not a major move either way, but seeing his name in your post made me think of that.

would happily take tajae over westbrook-ikhine.