2021 UDFA Class

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

Do you want him to get ruined like Greene. He is far too small.

Maybe I'm not following along very well here. If we are talking about the Star position in Barry's defense, that was played by Darious Williams for the Rams last season and he is 5'9/187 .  

Just now, R T said:

Maybe I'm not following along very well here. If we are talking about the Star position in Barry's defense, that was played by Darious Williams for the Rams last season and he is 5'9/187 .  

That's the nicklebacker position. This is someone who is a safety/slot corner.

Moneybacker/Star/Spur/whatever is someone who is a larger safety/LB. The Packers have been trying to find someone for this role for years.

9 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Cheetah's aren't strong, they are relatively fragile.....so

Wolf.

Good name, fits the description and a nod to a former Packers GM.

Wolves hunt in packs and aren't particularly strong or fast. I don't think they're quite right.

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

That's the nicklebacker position. This is someone who is a safety/slot corner.

Moneybacker/Star/Spur/whatever is someone who is a larger safety/LB. The Packers have been trying to find someone for this role for years.

This is just getting into more debate about who the nickelback is regardless of whatever name you want to give it. Redmond played the position a fair amount last season and he is 186 pounds.   

1 hour ago, R T said:

I most say sorry in advance, but a cheetah is not big and strong enough to bring down large prey. I just couldn't get past that comment. 

1 hour ago, 15412 said:

Leopard then 

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I'm calling it flamingo

With the way we've played it, and the way people are looking at another UDFA, it should be called the Trojan Horse.

If we actually use Jaire or Savage there, then let's just call it what it is....STUD.

10 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

With the way we've played it, and the way people are looking at another UDFA, it should be called the Trojan Horse.

If we actually use Jaire or Savage there, then let's just call it what it is....STUD.

Call it the Norm

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

I’m going with haberdasher.  Why?  **** you, that’s why. 

Nice.  Anytime we get a guy coming in with a proper and upstanding name, my friend and I joke he will be the team haberdasher.  I believe it started with Makinton Doloreant and was most recently held by Willington Previlon.

20 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Nice.  Anytime we get a guy coming in with a proper and upstanding name, my friend and I joke he will be the team haberdasher.  I believe it started with Makinton Doloreant and was most recently held by Willington Previlon.

Next up: Coy Cronk lolz