How good is this front office?

Kiwibrown

21 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I’m about 75% percent sure it’s gonna depend on if we win. No hiccups. Just consistent winning cause at that point you force the hand cause other good players are going to want to come. But he’s had nothing but losing between us and Miami. At this point he’s made the money so I don’t see why he wouldn’t but hey money changes people.

Sure, but there’s also going to have to be some level of pragmatism by him.

If we cut him today, he’s not going to get a deal making what he was making here.  Probably not close. At some point he, like many other guys, are going to have to decide if he wants to wring every cent out of his career or if he want to stay and be a part of what we have, but it’s not going to be both.  He’s simply not elite enough for that.

6 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Your right seeing how he was injured let’s get rid of him while his trade value is nothing so we have 26 million in carryover money.

landry to he only has 7000 yards thru 7 seasons,

never mind hill has 2 seasons with Mahoney below 1000 yards.

you guys are geniuses 

s

animal-hero-template-orangutan.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

We need to get Mike to make this his avy.

I actually already pitched this to Mike at least a month ago in a private message but was ignored(, which, honestly, was a pretty flanged move). I guess it could be worse, though--could have ripped my face off 🤷‍♂️.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Why does it seem like everyone wants Jarvis off this team so badly lol. I get OBJ and I get the contract concerns but man I don't think it's out of the question to ask Jarvis to restructure with a new long term deal.

I would argue that even at full strength Jarvis is more valuable to this team than OBJ is. His reliable hands, catch in traffic, ability to play over the middle fearlessly and reliability on 3rd downs is invaluable. Especially when you factor in he's Bakers go to guy and a capitain on this team.

I understand he's not a downfield threat that's ever going to pile up huge stats or whatever but that's not the type of WR he is. Jarvis is almost identical to a guy like Julian Edelman but I get the feeling people expect him to be Julio Jones.

I also love Landry and want him to retire here.  He plays with a lot of effort and passion, and although it costs him sometimes, I love his effort and his hands.  Also, Baker likes him and that is important. 

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I actually already pitched this to Mike at least a month ago in a private message but was ignored(, which, honestly, was a pretty flanged move). I guess it could be worse, though--could have ripped my face off 🤷‍♂️.

Very sorry tried to upload but operator error 

Excuse me deeply but my california blonde rooms happen sometimes 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

😀

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bungleodeon said:

I also love Landry and want him to retire here.  He plays with a lot of effort and passion, and although it costs him sometimes, I love his effort and his hands.  Also, Baker likes him and that is important. 

Yeah Jarvis is like a 'glue-guy' in the NBA. He's not the best WR but he does a little bit of everything and is a key part of the offense.

Plus he's like the only Browns player that I've ever seen get up and talk shizz in the face of Steelers/Ravens defensive backs. So that has to count for something. That's worth 1m per year right there

• Like 1