2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Desmond Ridder makes it to 52, are you pulling the trigger? I say yes.

Oh man, don't do that to me lol.

I don't think we invest a draft pick into a QB but Cole Johnson's someone I'd like to get on the PS.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I have Willis #1 and Ridder #2, but I'm a sucker for the Josh Allen/Jordan Love/Pat Mahomes live arm skillset. Doesn't always work, I was super high on Kizer too lol.

Willis is definitely the more natural guy. The issue with Ridder is he looks robotic out there and looks like he's trying to aim the football, rather than just ripping it. Like he's always second guessing his throw/release. Get's maddening watching him but the tools are everywhere with that kid.

33 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I like Ridder a lot, I'd take him before Corral or Pickett.

Ditto...at 53?  Shoot he's already light years ahead of Love.  I'd pass but man if he's still sitting there at #59 and still no takers might be tempted.  At that point would seem like divine intervention.  Would much rather have him than Love.  Watched Corral's pro day.  Gotta say love his release.  Nice compact and fast.  Everything love is not.  Moves pretty well too.  No accuracy on the deep ball though. 

1 minute ago, R T said:

I think he just scrambled out of the back of the endzone on that one. 

Im not sure whats worse. The guy who 100% believes his bad opinions or the guy talking out his *** for attention. Orlovsky dies on every hill he builds.

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Im not sure whats worse. The guy who 100% believes his bad opinions or the guy talking out his *** for attention. Orlovsky dies on every hill he builds.

Yah wouldn't go that far.  You guys might want to fry me but I think Dotson will be the  best WR in this draft.  Really hope he becomes a Packer.  Different types of guys but this dude just love him.  He's wicked...

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Orlovsky always coming on with contrarian takes.

Wait, what? Those aren't "contrarian". They are like world class terrible comparisons. 

I'm really interested in which of the <6' 180# guys I'm supposed to be  comparing to 6'3" 220# Julio.

• Like 1