2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

2 hours ago, Chili said:

I really hope we will draft a TE and force Deguara back to the role he was always supposed to play, Fullback.

1st season got injured early and ruled out for the rest of the season.

2nd season Sternburger was cut and then an injury to Tonyan forced Deguara to play TE full time. You could tell he did not have many reps playing the position and was out of sync with Rodgers.

3rd season, hopefully he can fully focus at full back and allow our offence to be a bit more dynamic.

Cade Otten, U Washington is a good TE for the middle rounds.  Could see him as a Tonyan type TE.  

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'd argue that we as Packers fans have a skewed view of OL.  Green Bay has hit at a rate that would be envious by other GMs.

I feel OL philosophy has a lot to do with it as well. We tended to draft a lot of under sized college LT’s (premier athletes) and move them all over the OL in the past. Also took many good athletes that just needed a little more time like previously stated. 

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It's possible, but I think he goes in the teens somewhere.  He's got the look of a true #1 WR.  I bet he's high on Gute's list .. big, physical kid with #1 potential. 

Drake London measured up at 6 feet, 3 7/8 inches and weighed in at 219 pounds. He checked in with a 9 3/8-inch hand size, 33-inch arm length and 77 3/4-inch wingspan.

Drake London 40-Yard Dash

Drake London did not run the 40-yard dash due to injury.

Drake London 3-Cone Time

Drake London did not participate in the 3-cone drill due to injury.

Drake London Broad and Vertical Jump

Drake London did not participate in the broad jump and vertical jump due to injury.

Drake London Combine Results

• Height: 6'3 7/8"
  • Weight: 219 lbs
  • Hand size: 9 3/8"
  • Arm length: 33"
  • Wingspan: 77 3/4"
  • 40-yard dash: N/A
  • Bench press: N/A
  • Broad jump: N/A
  • Vertical jump: N/A
  • 3-cone drill: N/A
  • 20-yard shuttle: N/A

Drake London Scouting & Draft Stock

London is a young prospect, being just 20 years old and having debuted for the Trojans at 18 years old. Pushing 6-foot-4 at nearly 220 pounds, he profiles as an outside wide receiver and prototypical red zone threat. Quickness at his size is always a question mark, so his NFL combine drill results could have a big impact on his draft stock.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Drake London measured up at 6 feet, 3 7/8 inches and weighed in at 219 pounds. He checked in with a 9 3/8-inch hand size, 33-inch arm length and 77 3/4-inch wingspan.

Drake London 40-Yard Dash

Drake London did not run the 40-yard dash due to injury.

Drake London 3-Cone Time

Drake London did not participate in the 3-cone drill due to injury.

Drake London Broad and Vertical Jump

Drake London did not participate in the broad jump and vertical jump due to injury.

Drake London Combine Results

• Height: 6'3 7/8"
  • Weight: 219 lbs
  • Hand size: 9 3/8"
  • Arm length: 33"
  • Wingspan: 77 3/4"
  • 40-yard dash: N/A
  • Bench press: N/A
  • Broad jump: N/A
  • Vertical jump: N/A
  • 3-cone drill: N/A
  • 20-yard shuttle: N/A

Drake London Scouting & Draft Stock

London is a young prospect, being just 20 years old and having debuted for the Trojans at 18 years old. Pushing 6-foot-4 at nearly 220 pounds, he profiles as an outside wide receiver and prototypical red zone threat. Quickness at his size is always a question mark, so his NFL combine drill results could have a big impact on his draft stock.

Man he's another one I'd love to have. Feeling good about having two by the end of round 2.

If we're going to trade up for London, what are we using? Philly's likely going to be willing to trade back, or even trade out entirely.

Would you give up 53, 132 and our 2023 1st for 15 if they are willing to trade out completely? Though, I'm not even sure that would be enough to do it. They're rumored to want a '23 1st for more ammo to get Bryce Young or CJ Stroud, should Hurts not work out.

24 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If we're going to trade up for London, what are we using? Philly's likely going to be willing to trade back, or even trade out entirely.

Would you give up 53, 132 and our 2023 1st for 15 if they are willing to trade out completely? Though, I'm not even sure that would be enough to do it. They're rumored to want a '23 1st for more ammo to get Bryce Young or CJ Stroud, should Hurts not work out.

Too much capital to move up.  Just let the board fall we'll get a real good WR at #22.  Like the way Gute trades up spend a 4th OK but that's about it.    Never like the idea of trading away future 1st rounders.  Glad the Packers never do it.  I'll be happy if we can land either Olave or Dotson.  Either guy would fit the bill nicely.  Grab a height speed guy a little later on.  Is the difference between those guys and Wilson worth it?  Personally I'd say no.  

Not a fan of using a 1st on a guy that the scheme opens up. Like a basketball player that needs screens to get his shot and can't create one off the dribble. 

London is unfortunately probably higher on the board than I'd like due to his size, but give me Wilson, Olave, Williams, Burks or Pickens over him. He's a guy I'd happily take at 53, who won't be at 53 so not someone I want.

• Like 2