2021 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I have never said he's a bust.  I have a problem with how Jets fans and the media act like he's amazing.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sd008f4w673i7d8w3p

Anyway, he has been quiet about contract so there is a hope for us.  According NFL rumors, the last IDL in top 100 price is at 16.4m (GoT), we will see if he will get at least 15m per season or not.

5 hours ago, Greene N White said:

He just turned 24 years old. Donald was 23 his ROOKIE year. I’m not saying he’s gonna be the next Donald but damn give him some time. He’s still a young player **** I was literally born 8 days before him.

After 3 years you pretty much are who you are in the NFL. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Q isn’t a bad player but if he’s angling to get top 5 DT money than he can kick rocks. Think JFM can slide back inside and do just as good of a job if not better than him at 3Tech

JFM needs to slide inside regardless 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

JFM needs to slide inside regardless 

I read somewhere that Saleh likes to have an EDGE (Lawson) and a bigger DE on the other side (JFM). I guess this is opposed to having two smaller EDGE’s as the base D.  So unless we were to draft Hutch to play that DE role, JFM is most likely staying at the end of the line for now. 

1 hour ago, xrade said:

I read somewhere that Saleh likes to have an EDGE (Lawson) and a bigger DE on the other side (JFM). I guess this is opposed to having two smaller EDGE’s as the base D.  So unless we were to draft Hutch to play that DE role, JFM is most likely staying at the end of the line for now. 

I think Saleh likes 2 great DEs.

I like Blake Lively and Margot Robbie… does that mean I’ll kick Carrie Underwood out of bed?!?!

You savvy?!?! 😉 

On 2/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, KingOfNewYork said:

He doesn’t have the motor to be a stud unfortunately. His brother tho lol. 

Quinnen has technique and fundamentals

Quincy has motor and athleticism 

They both have what each other lacks lol

Very Very true.

• 2 weeks later...

For the love of God can people stop talking about how great Mosley was and how many tackles he had.  It meant NOTHING.  Sure there were some games, like the Titans game, where he had a big impact.  But who gives a s*** how many tackles when they are 5+ yards downfield because the team can't stop the run.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

For the love of God can people stop talking about how great Mosley was and how many tackles he had.  It meant NOTHING.  Sure there were some games, like the Titans game, where he had a big impact.  But who gives a s*** how many tackles when they are 5+ yards downfield because the team can't stop the run.

I mean he was good and that’s a fact. Thing is, is that just a LB can’t alter a game much. That’s why I want nothing to do with a guy like Lloyd at 10. Great player… but isn’t a premium position. You can’t keep using premium picks on non premium positions when you don’t have great players already. To go a step further this is why I don’t want Hamilton either. Love him as a player… but he’s not a premium position.