2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm actually embarrassed enough but also willing enough to admit that I did that. Dead serious.

hehe I don't think that is a stat that would be readily available. You might need to subscribe to some advanced metrics websites. If that doesn't work there are sites where you can hire professional athletes to wish someone a happy birthday and stuff like that you could hire as many of those as you can find and see if any of them know the answer. This will probably cost you thousands of dollars with questionable results but I think you owe it to Mike to do everything you can.

Edited by Thomas5737
shutup
  • Like 2

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

hehe I don't that that is a stat that would be readily available. You might need to subscribe to some advanced metrics websites. If that doesn't work there are sites where you can hire professional athletes to wish someone a happy birthday and stuff like that you could hire as many of those as you can find and see if any of them know the answer. This will probably cost you thousands of dollars with questionable results but I think you owe it to Mike to do everything you can.

Mike, if he finds you the answer you should give him 25% off of his next horseback ride.

• Like 2