Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, The Orca said:

I went the other way. Wanted a solid line this time around 

It's an interesting philosophical debate of how much a great O-line really helps you or even what makes a good o-lineman in the sim. O-line individual stats are the most misleading

When I have had my best O-lines, I tended to have my worst teams. I've been able to maintain high quality running games while not prioritizing offensive lineman in the draft. We'll see how much I am playing with fire this season and if it burns me. 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It's an interesting philosophical debate of how much a great O-line really helps you or even what makes a good o-lineman in the sim. O-line individual stats are the most misleading

When I have had my best O-lines, I tended to have my worst teams. I've been able to maintain high quality running games while not prioritizing offensive lineman in the draft. We'll see how much I am playing with fire this season and if it burns me. 

But have your best oline seasons come at the expense of skill players that were kept in the tags or drafted?

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I honestly feel that while I do have Mahomes at QB, my offensive line was a huge credit to the success of last season. My biggest regret so far is how much of a downgrade my current one appears to be.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I honestly feel that while I do have Mahomes at QB, my offensive line was a huge credit to the success of last season. My biggest regret so far is how much of a downgrade my current one appears to be.

Your oline last season was ******* ridiculous.

• Like 1