Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That bad?

I don’t think so, and that’s coming from someone who value picks pretty low. Not sure OBJ is even keeper these days, and if he is, not much longer. Ramcyzck is a stud for sure, but in the short term Duane is not a major downgrade and maybe you don’t want to spend 3 tags on an OT. Losing Von hurts, but those 2 1sts and 2nds are the band-aid. Fair trade between win now squad and rebuilding team.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don’t think so, and that’s coming from someone who value picks pretty low. Not sure OBJ is even keeper these days, and if he is, not much longer. Ramcyzck is a stud for sure, but in the short term Duane is not a major downgrade and maybe you don’t want to spend 3 tags on an OT. Losing Von hurts, but those 2 1sts and 2nds are the band-aid. Fair trade between win now squad and rebuilding team.

Yeah I glossed over the 2nd set of 1st and 2nds. A 1 and a 2 each for OBJ and Von is good value. Adding those extra players is equal to the drop off from Ram to Duane.

3 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Trade me Tucker you thief @TL-TwoWinsAway

Boswell is garbage. I deserve that seeing I’ve selected a Steeler for my kicker

Now, now... I've made clear that Mr. Tucker can be had via trade. Although I love seeing those piercing eyes staring at me after every kick. It's... aggressive, yet sensual. Forceful, but with a caring hand. It brings me warmth, and offers time to reflect on the moments in our lives that truly hold significance. His eyes hold a special place in my soul, as they shall forever.

• Like 1