Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

18 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Johnson graded out higher then Gallup and had a better IRL season then Gallup. The sim doesn't care who their IRL quarterback was, so that variable is meaningless. I do think Gallup's sim performance has a lot more to do with the quarterback and the weapons surrounding him as opposed to Johnson. 

At the end of the day they're WR3s for a reason, I just had them ranked a bit differently. 

Yeah, that's all fair. I believe their 2020 NFL seasons were graded similarly, even as Gallup lost Dak. Despite those seasons, Gallup simmed significantly better than Diontae in S21 with very similar QB play (Goff vs. Burrow).

You're not wrong to think that Gallup may be approaching a decline, and there's a bunch of reasons for that. I just thought Diontae showcased both similar production and flaws.

42 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sterling Shepard was - by far - the top KR/PR in the S21 sim. I thought he would've gone earlier: good pick this late.

crazy bizarre how good he was as a returner (for a dude who has never had a return TD in his NFL career)

Edited by Tk3
  • Like 1

Danny Dimes is a great pick here. I was going to draft and stash him this round

I don't think he has a Josh Allen type of 3rd year breakout season in him, but I think he has top 10 upside, and worth the 1 tag stash for a couple of seasons if he does

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Danny Dimes is a great pick here. I was going to draft and stash him this round

I don't think he has a Josh Allen type of 3rd year breakout season in him, but I think he has top 10 upside, and worth the 1 tag stash for a couple of seasons if he does

I think Josh Allan declines this year. 

22 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I think Josh Allan declines this year. 

I agree.. I think he declines to somewhere around a 106 Quarterback Rating and probably declines to like, 12 wins this regular season