Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Compensatory rounds added to the Draft Thread. Let me know if you think the number of your remaining picks is in error (should be exactly enough to finish your squad).

@Malfatron has what I believe the record for number of consecutive bonus picks to end a Draft, with six straight selections.

Swoosh may have had him beat two seasons ago. 

oooof.. just took a look at that blue div this year

I honestly can't decide if the best team is the one with only 7 players, the one whose core offensive players average 50 years old, or the one who drafted TJ Edwards

The slander is starting early for me

31 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I honestly can't decide if the best team is the one with only 7 players, the one whose core offensive players average 50 years old, or the one who drafted TJ Edwards

Who's got it easier in this league then Glen? All his buddies leave so RIP collusion but now he's in a division equivalent to Pee-Wee Football. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Silly man. After all these years I’d assume you’d have learned by now.

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Who's got it easier in this league then Glen? All his buddies leave so RIP collusion but now he's in a division equivalent to Pee-Wee Football. 

It’s a hard knock life being the best

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Confident the Predators will have the biggest turnaround. Predicting 8 to 11 wins

Agreed. 8 is probably the floor. Front seven is nasty. Without looking at other teams, I couldn't imagine there being a better front seven out there. Pair that with Kamara and that's a recipe for success. Your WR/TE group is a little underwhelming for Herbert, but you have a good line and if coaches make more than a little impact, Herbert will be elevated by Reid and Smith. If you could somehow land a #1 WR, I'd go as far as calling you the favorite in the conference, even with Herbert being raw (NSFL speaking). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Organized Crime Nbc GIF by Law & Order

• Like 1