Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I shant be renaming my team for quite some time - I love the Matty P theme - but I've got this temptation to name them the "Pittston Wallruses", with some stupid Walrus/Waller combination as the logo.

My ideas only get dumber when my desire for games grows.

That explains the Waller trade then 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That explains the Waller trade then 

I mean, witty banter aside, I don't think the issue is TEs at all. I think it's a matter of resource allocation.

I spent some time looking over Scal's games this year. He was running a +50 aggressiveness, run heavy-ish offense, with 30+ RB carries and 3 WRs pulling targets each game. (And he had three really good WRs.) I mean... you've only got so many snaps to go around.

On the flip side, my week 6 TE (Timmah Tebow) received my second-most targets that game. I was running a pass heavy, low aggressiveness offense.

We can't run offenses designed to spread the ball around to three WRs and run the ball frequently, then conclude that TEs lack value. It would be like investing heavily into your WR3, then keeping him on the sideline. You obviously won't get the desired results from that player.

47 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I shant be renaming my team for quite some time - I love the Matty P theme - but I've got this temptation to name them the "Pittston Wallruses", with some stupid Walrus/Waller combination as the logo.

My ideas only get dumber when my desire for games grows.

Wow man! I named you Waste Walrus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh my goodness. The Pittston Waste Wallruses... it's almost too good to be true.

Can that possibly be the right word?

Walruses?

Just Walrus?

Wallri?

Waluigi?