Titans to trade for Julio Jones (Revisited-12/20/21)

Titans fan 617

Jones is a good fit for this offense. IF he can stay on the field it changes things dramatically. Very few D backs can cover him 1-1.  But for this to really work we need good pass protection for our QB. Still our Offense will be very dynamic when we go two TE sets and Jones and AJ as our wide outs. We can keep a blocking TE on the edge to help block and slow down the outside speed rush.  While AJ and Jones can still be trouble on the outside. 

Offense needs to stay healthy. That’s all it comes down to. Fully healthy, you have four good to very good OL and a very talented rookie at RT, two WR1’s, a good WR3, a top 10 QB and the best RB in football. On paper, it’s legitimately the best offense in football.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Offense needs to stay healthy. That’s all it comes down to. Fully healthy, you have four good to very good OL and a very talented rookie at RT, two WR1’s, a good WR3, a top 10 QB and the best RB in football. On paper, it’s legitimately the best offense in football.

Let’s hope Todd Downing doesn’t screw it up

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I know some people that say it’s not even the best in the AFC South.

I can see it. Julio is a great, much needed addition but he’s still behind AJ Brown and Travis Etienne when it comes to AFC South WRs and we still don’t have anyone offensively on the level of Tebow. 

• Like 2

On 6/6/2021 at 4:48 PM, candyman93 said:

Julio not going to a rival is nice.

We’re better than Tennessee, so I’m not worried.

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t think Tannehill is that good either. I’ve never seen him have to make tough throws like Baker has.

Hey, guys.

Edited by NudeTayne
@judastayne

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Hey, guys.

Meh, it’s fine. The Tannehill stuff is obviously dumb and literally every basic and advanced stat disagrees with it, but we’re kind of used to the RT takes at this point.

I think we’re better than the Browns, but I get why they’re excited too. The Browns>Titans take is certainly worthy of debate in a way that Baker>Tannehill obviously isn’t.

55 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Hey, guys.

Homies got a lot of confidence up there in Cleveland over one good season. Let’s see if they run it back and make the playoffs two years in a row. It wouldn’t be shocking to me to see them take a step back.

Edited by twotonebluenation