Aaron Rodgers officially begins holdout by skipping Packers mandatory mini-camp

TheKillerNacho

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

See, this is a fundamental flaw in you damn yankees. Everyone knows the conversation goes like this:

Waiter: and to drink?

Customer: Ill have a coke.

Waiter: Which kind?

Customer: diet Dr. Pepper. 

I’m from Waco, and that’s not a normal thing here. If I said that at a restaurant, the waiter would turn around and come back with a Coke.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

wait, you don't think this is all public info? I'm not using anything that's not readily available to point out how GB has no cap space to afford Will Fuller after restructuring literally every contract they possibly could have this offseason (except Rodgers).

@ET80 previously conceded this point the last time he mentioned Will Fuller. He literally said "You know the cap situation better than I do, so I'll concede this. " in regards to my previous explanation that GB couldn't afford Will Fuller. Now he brings him up again, despite conceding it earlier.

He's a chump looking for cheap likes and being intentionally dishonest (again).

You misspelled champ

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

The Packers should have given Rodgers more passing game help. It’s quite simple. 

but literally...how

We built the league best OL in front of him. We re-signed the best available RB. We spent 2 out of our 3 first picks in 2020 on offensive weapons (both got injured/Covid'd). We signed a FA WR in 2020 who got Covid'd. We have no cap space, largely because 3 of our top 4 cap hits (totaling $65 million) are spent on offense in 2021: Rodgers, Davante, Bakhtiari.

Yeah, it'd be great if GB could add more All-Pros to "help" the QB who was the highest paid QB on his last contract. Unfortunately the league is literally designed so teams CAN'T do that. If Aaron Rodgers can't win a Super Bowl with the league's best OL, the league's best WR, an above average TE1, a top 5-10 RB, he's wildly overrated.

Nick Foles won a super bowl with:

Alshon Jeffrey (less than 800 yards on the season)

Nelson Agholor (less than 800 yards on the season)

Zach Ertz

LaGarrette Blount

If Rodgers can't win with a much better supporting cast than that, what does that say about him? His ability is SUPPOSED to overcome the roster gaps that exist BECAUSE he is paid so well. This argument that he NEEDS more weapons is, inherently, an argument he's not as good as his contract.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

When I was 12 I was walking up large hills in the middle of record snowfall. 

And sliding back down them so you never made it to school and never received an education. Which now explains everything we’ve had to endure with you on this site!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

I’m from Waco, and that’s not a normal thing here. If I said that at a restaurant, the waiter would turn around and come back with a Coke.

Lies.

(I was making a joke. Party pooper)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And sliding back down them so you never made it to school and never received an education. Which now explains everything we’ve had to endure with you on this site!

Jokes on you, I had a donkey 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lies.

(I was making a joke. Party pooper)

My bad... 

I can tell you I was caught off guard when my mom started dating a guy from up north who called it “pop.” Weird.

Anyways, back to Funch...I mean Rodgers talk.

• Like 2

Just now, JohnChimpo said:

My bad... 

I can tell you I was caught off guard when my mom started dating a guy from up north who called it “pop.” Weird.

Anyways, back to Funch...I mean Rodgers talk.

Look man! That’s what we called it okay? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

Honestly though, if Aaron wanted a better number 2 receiver, did he not have the option to restructure his contract to give them more cap space? I’m not up on those things so maybe not.

Most contracts now have automatic restructures to allow for creating cap space - IE make your salary a signing bonus. 

I would be pretty surprised if the Packers did not have that option regardless of Aarons input. 

• Like 1