MVP leaders at this point.

resilient part 2

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

Wonder how mad pat fans will get when Brady doesn’t win. Wish I could be a fly on the wall. 

Brady has been robbed a couple times already. I'm sure the reaction will be the same if that happens again. Won't be mad, just disappointed. But that disappointed will turn to encouragement when this inevitably gets brought up: MVP winners don't win Super Bowls (at least recently) ;)

36 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:
43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Who was the last League MVP to win the SB? Ram and Patriots Fans should be rooting for the other to win it at this point! I say make them both Co-MVP. ?

Warner?

Once in the last 18 years. So odds are Against both happening No? Or will either become some new Trend Setter? Doubt it!

13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Once in the last 18 years. So odds are Against both happening No? Or will either become some new Trend Setter? Doubt it!

Well, I mean Brady broke the Madden Curse. He has seemingly broken father time/the cliff as well. Maybe he could break the MVP curse? lol

I still want Wentz to receive it.

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:
18 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well, I mean Brady broke the Madden Curse. He has seemingly broken father time/the cliff as well. Maybe he could break the MVP curse? lol

I still want Wentz to receive it.

Those are probably better odds then Wentz as League MVP and Foles as SB MVP. So I'll pass!! ?

Now that would probably be a NFL 1st!

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Who was the last League MVP to win the SB? Ram and Patriots Fans should be rooting for the other to win it at this point! I say make them both Co-MVP. ?

Part of me wants Gurley to win it for that very reason....but the other part wants Brady to win so he has a chance to win MVP, SB, and SB MVP, shattering the Madden Curse.

Might just be his most impressive accomplishment lol

Really don't think Brady deserves it this year, but I sure as hell hope he wins it.  Last time an MVP won a Super Bowl in the same season was Kurt Warner in 1999.  Don't think Brady deserves it because the Patriots turnaround has more to do with them being the worst ranked scoring defense during their 2-2 start and then progressively changing into the 4th best scoring defense in the NFL they're at now.  Brady has also been playing poorly lately regardless of how pats fans want to sell it.  4 touchdowns to 5 interceptions in his last 4 games.  I don't care what amount of passes are deflected or anything, those aren't Brady numbers, and Brady fans know it. 

5 hours ago, childofpudding said:

I dont see why Wentz cant still be in the conversation. He may still finish first in TDs and top 5 in passer rating and won 11 games, and he had a stellar season.

I'd be irritated if he won the award at this point. He wasn't even a lock to get it before the injury. Now he's hurt, which IMO, disqualifies you from the award if you're missing several regular season games. Wentz is a stud and will likely win the award down the road, but not this year. I'd say he has less than a 5% chance of winning it now and that's being generous.

Archived