Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

7 hours ago, Danger said:

How does 3A apply here??

If the Niners lose to Houston but beat the Rams there is still a chance all 3 teams (Philly, NOLA, San Fran) could be tied with the same conference record if we then lose to Dallas. If the more likely thing happens and the Niners win-lose then their conf record wil be 6-6. While the worst the Eagles can be is 7-5 in conf. Saints need to win out to also be 7-5 in conf, thus why if they lose it also clinched us.

If we win out we’re fine at this point, all of this is just to clinch this weekend and also will help with us getting the 6th seed.

49 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

A bit of an overstatement with some of it, but considering the dark gloom we were all in with the death throes of Wentz/Doug era…sure feels good to have optimism again.

I think all of it is overstated lol but yea, I get it. Hurts in the pro bowl is absolute nonsense though. Brady, Rodgers, Murray, Dak, Stafford, Cousins and that’s just running off the top. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I think all of it is overstated lol but yea, I get it. Hurts in the pro bowl is absolute nonsense though. Brady, Rodgers, Murray, Dak, Stafford, Cousins and that’s just running off the top. 

Lol yeah, being an alternate and liked by PFF is a far cry from what they are clearly trying to say

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I think all of it is very possible. Just win this week and you are very likely in. And honestly if GB wins then I see Dallas sitting starters in the final week. GB aint losing to the Lions but the Vikings could be sneaky if they allow Cook to run all over them. If that happens then Dallas has something to play for. Either way I think Eagles are in.

Cowboys vs Eagles in the first round? Whewwww

22 minutes ago, ACO said:

I think all of it is very possible. Just win this week and you are very likely in. And honestly if GB wins then I see Dallas sitting starters in the final week. GB aint losing to the Lions but the Vikings could be sneaky if they allow Cook to run all over them. If that happens then Dallas has something to play for. Either way I think Eagles are in.

Cowboys vs Eagles in the first round? Whewwww

Think I’d rather play LA if I have my pick out of the teams that could reasonably be there. 7 seed might be the best draw out of the lower seeds. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Is Hurts first alternate?

More than anything this tells me how desperate the fanbase wants Hurts to succeed, because otherwise the franchise set itself back for god knows how long. 

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

A bit of an overstatement with some of it, but considering the dark gloom we were all in with the death throes of Wentz/Doug era…sure feels good to have optimism again.

So what you're saying is. 

We winning it all next year.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Not sure where $50M is coming from.

The only for sure cut I can see happening is Brandon Brooks at this point. June-1sting him gives us 13.5M + carry over from this year we're looking at something like $46M to work with this offseason.

41 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Think I’d rather play LA if I have my pick out of the teams that could reasonably be there. 7 seed might be the best draw out of the lower seeds. 

Bucs, Rams or Dallas it will be. I think Eagles could very much take down the Rams cause Stafford gets rattled very easily. Also just saw that in the final week a Philly win could drop Dallas as far down as 4th seed and Eagles the 6th in some scenarios, so I wonder if that would be enough to make them not want to sit starters. Either way I still think Philly got this.