Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Man is chaos between the ears, wild end to what used to be such a quiet great career 

Can’t even imagine how this is going to end. A coke fueled bender off a mountain chasm would be like -150 in Vegas. 

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Wish Carolina was good enough to pull away, that’s the one I’d rather have if I had to choose. #6 seed look la like a great spot to be in

LA or Dallas…. I’d rather have Dallas personally. Both are near impossible for us to beat but give me the division craziness over a star studded LA team. You already know Stafford and Kupp would absolutely embarrass us. 

14 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

LA or Dallas…. I’d rather have Dallas personally. Both are near impossible for us to beat but give me the division craziness over a star studded LA team. You already know Stafford and Kupp would absolutely embarrass us. 

That’s good point. Before I really wanted to avoid Dallas but Kupp is the type of receiver that would just eat us alive. 15 catch type game. And if we get the current Dallas offense, we could win.