Colts’ Carson Wentz returned Monday from foot injury

pwny

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

🍆🍆 FOLES 🍆🍆

If the Texans want to put a better product out there (while creating a Files vs Wentz/Reich interdivision intrigue), trading a late pick for Foles would be ☺️🥰😍.

In theory Foles would go about 5-12 on the Texans who are going 2-15 to 4-13 without him.

Its a moot point though because he'd retire with his 80 million he has already earned (mostly thanks to the Jags) before reporting to the Texans.

Its not just him. Rodgers would retire as well if the Pack traded him there.

Randall Cobb just said it was like getting out of prison when the Texans traded him. (paraphrase)

Easterby is one of the 5 worst people in the history of American pro sports. (I forgot his name so I Googled Texans Jesus Fool)

Edited by SkippyX

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

In theory Foles would go about 5-12 on the Texans who are going 2-15 to 4-13 without him.

Its a moot point though because he'd retire with his 80 million he has already earned (mostly thanks to the Jags) before reporting to the Texans.

Randall Cobb just said it was like getting out of prison when the Texans traded him. (paraphrase)

Easterby is one of the 5 worst people in the history of American pro sports. (I forgot his name so I Googled Texans Jesus Fool)

Except...

https://www.faithdrivenathlete.org/bios/nick-foles

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

We have murderers, rapist, racist, child and female abusers. But yes, one guy who is a pharisaic charlatan is the worst ever. 

I am talking about their competence and performance.

Rae Carruth is a very bad man. I'm not sure people need to hear that though. Its pretty clear.

Edited by SkippyX

19 hours ago, SkippyX said:

If so, Cal McNair has to be right there with him. Can’t leave out the guy who let a “character coach” run his franchise, not to mention giving BoB GM duties. Then again, I would imagine there are lots of other people in the conversation for top 5.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

If so, Cal McNair has to be right there with him. Can’t leave out the guy who let a “character coach” run his franchise, not to mention giving BoB GM duties. Then again, I would imagine there are lots of other people in the conversation for top 5.

McNair the Lesser is absolutely terrible at his job.

He's new, but he's on the Snyder / Mike Brown path.