Saints CB Patrick Robinson retires

.Buzz

He sucks. Cutting him would hurt bad, with the cap ramifications. Hopefully this makes it easier, not sure how retirements work.

He honestly probably retired cause camp showed him he ain’t got it anymore 

Edited by Dome

50 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He was great for the Eagles during our SB run. Enjoy retirement P-Rob.

Yes he was, just like Jenkins was great for you guys. Then they come back home and stink up the joint. (Jenkins isn’t awful)

6 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

One hit after another this season. Still lots of talent, but this is getting really difficult to overcome.

Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise for you guys.  It's never fun to go through a season of losing, but maybe it will get you in position to draft a replacement for Drew Brees.

21 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise for you guys.  It's never fun to go through a season of losing, but maybe it will get you in position to draft a replacement for Drew Brees.

That would be a silver lining. I still think that the OL and Kamara will probably prevent that from happening though. 

Update: Andrus Peat is hurt again. LOL, this is just comical.

33 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I remember him struggling a bit early on in the NFL, but he managed to put together a successful career. The question is, does his Super Bowl ring give his resume enough strength to reach the Hall of Fame?

No. He had a nice career, though.

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I remember him struggling a bit early on in the NFL, but he managed to put together a successful career. The question is, does his Super Bowl ring give his resume enough strength to reach the Hall of Fame?

I don't know if I'm missing something but... As much as I love Patrick Robinson, he has no shot of being a hall of famer. If any former Eagles and Saints CB needs to be in the HOF, it's Eric Allen.

9 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

He has 0 chance at HoF. Love him for the SB run, but he just isn't a hall of fame guy.