Preseason Week 1: Texans @ Packers

packfanfb

9 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Apart from the turnovers, I thought Benkert looked great.

Agree. He was really slinging it. How he'd fare up against top tier talent (or with a more fully functional OL)...anybodies guess....but I sensed his experience gave him confidence and it showed. Would like to keep him around on the PS.

10 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

GamePass

I have figured it out. It took me for a run around, but I got there.

stupid nfl with their stupid design taking me to stupid page with stupid little button gd ****head design with their billions of dollars ruining a fine product with there stupid bs.

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I have figured it out. It took me for a run around, but I got there.

stupid nfl with their stupid design taking me to stupid page with stupid little button gd ****head design with their billions of dollars ruining a fine product with there stupid bs.

Agree, gotta come up with a better process.

Zach Kruse -   Devin Funchess was clearly a standout but I thought Malik Taylor was also very good last night.

• Paul Bretl -    Very solid. 5 receptions on 5 targets for 50 yards. A nice block on a WR screen to Rodgers and gunner on ST.

///

If we're not gonna keep this guy, we should try to trade him and get some return value - cause I think he'll land on somebody's roster.

Though I value the effort on ST....I question his production as a gunner. I just dont think he's got that straight line speed. 

Correction - I mistook Bretl's comment that he was referring to Funchess - which was wrong. He was detailing Taylor's production.

Edited by Leader

4 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

I'm not paying $100 to watch a preseason game. 

Free for 7 days, the next 2 games are on National TV.

Games Pass can be good if you don't get all the Packer game local broadcasts.  You can watch the reg season game replay as soon as the game is over.  Not ideal, but can be good in certain situations.

Edited by NFLGURU

11 hours ago, Leader said:

Hopefully they dont have to limit him or shut him down. Now's his time to shine.

Yeah - Nijman totally whiffed on that rusher - and Kelly had one from his right side - where the rusher just blew past him like he was standing sitll - heading straight for Love.

Our starting OL isnt gonna see much (if any) preseason games - so this crew better get better.

I give Kelly at least a little bit of credit for pushing the rusher past Love. 

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Is it just for the preseason or does it include the regular season as well?

You get the replay of all regular season games as soon as they are over.  Preseason games are live.

Edited by NFLGURU