Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

56 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was fantastic. These teams are both absolute monsters. I still think Buffalo gets there, but if Josh Allen regresses at all, the top tier of the NFL is gonna be Bucs-Chiefs-Browns. 

Looking forward to playing again in January. Excited that the defense has significant potential to get better as the year goes along. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Worse than questionable, he could have  had a td on the long reception with better hands

Had the best PFF grade out of our WRs. Really can’t say they were worse than questionable. Still pretty good debut. 3rd best rookie WR debut so far 

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Are we sure that the punt wasn’t a fake?

I don’t like that Higgins didn’t get any time. I don’t get it. All dude does is be in the right place at the right time. 

It wasn’t a fake, no blocking set up, and I believe Stef said he thought Gillian had enough time to get the kick off. Any kick would have been better than nothing. Though a rugby kicker would have excelled during that kind of break down

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It wasn’t a fake, no blocking set up, and I believe Stef said he thought Gillian had enough time to get the kick off. Any kick would have been better than nothing. Though a rugby kicker would have excelled during that kind of break down

He was a fly half, he should have been proficient at one step kicks, kicks off platform etc pretty disappointing.

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Had the best PFF grade out of our WRs. Really can’t say they were worse than questionable. Still pretty good debut. 3rd best rookie WR debut so far 

Weird Landry seemed a lot stronger overall, one of his best games during a season in a long time.

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Heartbreaker.

I think we'll be good this year, but man, that woulda been a nice one to get.

Reminded me a ton of how I felt after that Ravens game last season. Yeah we played toe to toe with a great team, but we still lost because of some stupid unlucky plays.

I would like the feeling of what it's like to win those close games instead of losing them because of 1-2 mistakes that the other team never seems to make

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Reminded me a ton of how I felt after that Ravens game last season. Yeah we played toe to toe with a great team, but we still lost because of some stupid unlucky plays.

I would like the feeling of what it's like to win those close games instead of losing them because of 1-2 mistakes that the other team never seems to make

We need to win some big boy games this year. If we sweep the ravens or the Steelers and go 1-1 we have a good shot at winning the division. 

Hopefully the ravens lose tonight so the bengals are in the driver's seat for the division