MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

1. Some thing that’s key that I was saying throughout the game yesterday in the actual game thread: Josh Jacobs was obviously hobbled and needed to be sat. He wasn’t coming to any kind of hole with any kind of explosion. Every time Drake got a carry he looks better than him for the obvious reason that he was hitting the holes harder because he was healthy. Run Blocking always looks worse than what it is when the running back doesn’t hit the hole fast in a Similar way to when Pass blocking always looks worse than it is when the quarterback doesn’t get rid of the ball.

2. Calais Campbell is also One of the best defensive tackles in the entire NFL at stopping the run so that’s also an important factor. He’s not gonna play Calais Campbell every week lol

he gets Cam Heyward next week

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Zay Jones fried the guy who I was told was a huge reason Ruggs was a non-factor. 

Zay. Jones. 

We. Suck. At. Drafting.

You gotta chill on this Ruggs agenda yo. It's been 1 game. If Carr hit him on that play everyone was talking about (which I haven't seen), that changes everyone's outlook of the 1st game statistically right? If he sucks this season, we can have the "bust" talk. But it's way too early. And yeah I wanted Lamb then Jeudy over him. Like you (probably) and almost everyone. But him and Arnette can develop. Some players just take a little time.

9 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Here is the Ruggs play btw: He wasn't open immediately and wasn't the 1st read. However, if Carr leads him to where the safety isn't, this is a TD.

Damn, in single high safety D, Carr needs to see this. Ruggs running full speed even if the safety wasn’t moving in wrong way Ruggs should blow by. Damn!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Here is the Ruggs play btw: He wasn't open immediately and wasn't the 1st read. However, if Carr leads him to where the safety isn't, this is a TD.

I saw this live in the game when I saw it in the replay. This is what I was referring to earlier. He was open on a fe shorter routes but carr went to waller on those

Edited by Jeremy408