NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

Just now, Rich7sena said:

Man, just go be a fan of another team.

What’s wrong with you? My comment was praising the team. Go take your high horse and ride it somewhere else, so sick of you being the thought/post police around here. People been getting on your butt all night about it, I’m not the problem here buddy. 

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Carr baby!!! What a huge game!!!

He definitely finish strong like a franchise quarterback. No reliance on the defense like Garoppolo or Jared Goff. 

this is what I was saying in March it was a Defense just have to play adequate if the offense stays top 10.

• Like 1

I predicted us starting 4-1 with our one loss being the Ravens. I guess I’m predicting us starting 5-0 now!

Still worried about our final five where I have us going 1-4, but we’ll get to that when we get to it. For now, let’s destroy that Steeler Offense. Ben’s arm is done. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What’s wrong with you? My comment was praising the team. Go take your high horse and ride it somewhere else, so sick of you being the thought/post police around here. People been getting on your butt all night about it, I’m not the problem here buddy. 

Ratio + you fell off + the hood watches Derek Carr now!