MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

Just WIN baby!

Our inexperienced Center almost cost us the game on several screw ups.

Gruden going for a TD way too early instead of a FG. Gruden just being Gruden. Carr taking charge was nice to see.

Offense looked RUSTY but that win should haved shaken the cobwebs off especially being it was so much Waller then I think every WR got a touch, not catch...Willie ARGH~!!!

We are way to Waller heavy on 'O' either Gruden or Carr needs to spread the rock and we saw that when it was needed. We usually feature a weapon/player every game so teams 'key' on that the next week and we switch it up. Luckily the guys not named Waller/Renfow still had their heads in the game. 

Yeah I'm exhausted from watching that and I'm sober. Anyone break a TV?!? A few drinks and a see saw like that would mean a trip to Costco or Best Buy for some. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Gus Bradley blitzing knowing he don't got Yannivk out there no more, might be the most important thing I saw. Defensive adjustments. Been begging for that for soo long. 

Definitely.  Biggest improvement is having an actual functioning defensive mind as a DC.

• Like 1