2021-2022 Roster Tracker & Player/Coach Performance

Empire Lies

11 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Mike is indeed my better half.

11 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Mike is indeed my better half.

We both went on limbs during the draft

It will be interesting I am glad everyone forgot I wanted Freddie over Stefanski biggest blown call of my life.

• Like 2

Somehow Brad Holmes and John Dorsey got KhaDarel to cut his salary over half.

Wish we could've kept him and asked for the restructure. Likely, he's only willing to do that in Detroit because he thinks he'll make it back this offseason after the production he is set to get as the Lions WR3 or WR2.

Edited by Empire Lies

7 hours ago, Empire Lies said:

Somehow Brad Holmes and John Dorsey got KhaDarel to cut his salary over half.

Wish we could've kept him and asked for the restructure. Likely, he's only willing to do that in Detroit because he thinks he'll make it back this offseason after the production he is set to get as the Lions WR3 or WR2.

I hope he plays well for them. Fan of the guy.

• Like 1

Like to see it.

With 3 DEs on the Practice Squad, will be interesting to see which one is waived from the PS first of Curtis Weaver, Porter Gustin, or Ifeadi Odenigbo to make room for others as the roster needs to accommodate other positions.

I could also see this as being a hedge for when Joe Jackson gets waived from the 53 to make room for more talented guys at other positions just in case they are not certain he'd make it to the Practice Squad or if they see Joe Jackson as an upgrade to one of the current DEs they have on the PS.

I was disappointed when the Browns didn't keep Odenigbo before because I think he has some rare inside-outside flexibility and converts speed to power very well.

I also think he's more talented than Gustin and Weaver.

I have a hard time seeing it with Weaver. He gave nothing in preseason in terms of speed rush, edge contain, or power.

I heard all the buzz this offseason about him transforming his body and being a new guy, but he still seems to be the same soft body non-explosive athlete that wins with hand usage like he was out of college. Problem is he's not going up against the schlubs he was at Boise State and I think he's a permanent non-factor in the pros.

Adding another CB, OL talent, or even a Free Safety instead of Curtis Weaver would probably be what Andrew Berry is looking to do next (unless for some reason Andrew wants to give Curtis more time to develop his skills).

Edited by Empire Lies

1 minute ago, Empire Lies said:

Love to see it.

With 3 DEs on the Practice Squad, will be interesting to see which one is waived from the PS first of Curtis Weaver, Porter Gustin, or Ifeadi Odenigbo to make room for others as the roster needs to accommodate other positions.

I was disappointed when the Browns didn't keep Odenigbo before because I think he has some rare inside-outside flexibility and converts speed to power very well.

I also think he's more talented than Gustin and Weaver.

I have a hard time seeing it with Weaver. He gave nothing in preseason in terms of speed rush, edge contain, or power.

I heard all the buzz this offseason about him transforming his body and being a new guy, but he still seems to be the same soft body non-explosive athlete that wins with hand usage like he was out of college. Problem is he's not going up against the schlubs he was at Boise State and I think he's a permanent non-factor in the pros.

Adding another CB, OL talent, or even a Free Safety instead of Curtis Weaver would probably be what Andrew Berry is looking to do next (unless for some reason Andrew wants to give Curtis more time to develop his skills).

I think all the PS DE’s are JAG’s.  This dude is more of the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think all the PS DE’s are JAG’s.  This dude is more of the same.

The hope is best case a guy turns out to be a Michael Dunn type that can be a two deep player on the active roster and maybe step in and not sh*t the bed for a game or 2 if need be.

Ifeadi has already proven to be more than that for two years in a row with Minnesota. 

The Curtis Weaver's or Joe Jackson's of the world haven't as of yet.

So, it's a positive move although not all that exciting for sure and probably not that meaningful in the end.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Empire Lies said:

The hope is best case a guy turns out to be a Michael Dunn type that can be a two deep player on the active roster and maybe step in and not sh*t the bed for a game or 2 if need be.

Ifeadi has already proven to be more than that for two years in a row with Minnesota. 

The Curtis Weaver's or Joe Jackson's of the world haven't as of yet.

So, it's a positive move although not all that exciting for sure and probably not that meaningful in the end.

Yeah, more or less.  There’s no stud DE on the waiver wire, that’s for sure.

6 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I have been following the nfl since the mid 90’s and closely since the Browns came back.

This is the best Roster of any team in that time. Only rosters that come close to this are the 99 rams, the Patriots 19-1 roster and the current Buccaneers roster

I hope so. 

McDowell could be the icing on the cake.