2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

15 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I really think it’s QB or WR in the 1st. The depth for this draft at OLine is good and I think the WR talent falls off dramatically after the 2nd maybe early 3rd

I definitely think a QB is in play this or next year 

I believe the Titans are gonna move on from Tannehill as soon as they can 

Question becomes do the Titans want to groom someone for a year this year or play a rookie next year potentially?

Another reason drafting a QB is probably going to be in play is the financial aspect of things 

After this year the Titans are going to be paying AJ and Simmons on top of Lewan Henry Dupree Landry 

So if they are able to identify a guy they feel could be the next guy, you will have 4 or 5 years of that QBs rookie contract to take advantage of the big contracts of the other guys 

Im not saying I want to draft a QB I’m just trying to guess what the Titans will do 

I don’t watch enough college to know who’s good or bad 

Who ever we take I will support

If we take a QB I’m going to hope that the coaching and talent around that QB make him a better player 

I do feel like Ridders mobility is something that intrigues the Titans a little bit 

Very fascinated by what’s going to happen Thursday 

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m pretty close to moving Jahan Dotson into the group of WRs that I take if they’re available regardless of the rest of the board. Basically any of the top 6.

A lot of people don't have Dotson as WR6.  No consensus.

I hope if Burks doesn't fall to us, then I hope we trade back.  Not a huge difference (grade wise) between Dotson, Watson, Moore, etc.  Talented guys, so if you can get one at 26, trade back and get another one at 36 or so.

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

A lot of people don't have Dotson as WR6.  No consensus.

I hope if Burks doesn't fall to us, then I hope we trade back.  Not a huge difference (grade wise) between Dotson, Watson, Moore, etc.  Talented guys, so if you can get one at 26, trade back and get another one at 36 or so.

I guess the only real trade back hope is with a QB, since the fifth year option can be so valuable.

But yeah, just my top six. Dotson strikes me as a long term starter. Maybe not AJ level, but a good WR2 for a long time, which is what I’m after.

26 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I guess the only real trade back hope is with a QB, since the fifth year option can be so valuable.

But yeah, just my top six. Dotson strikes me as a long term starter. Maybe not AJ level, but a good WR2 for a long time, which is what I’m after.

I have Dotson as seventh, but that's because of Pickens.  Dotson would be worth it at 26, but we can get value.

And I don't know if it has to be for a QB.  Chances are there'll be some player a team behind us really likes.  If the Titans are willing to take a little less favorable trade deal, it should be easy to move back.  And in this kind of draft class, I think it behooves us to trade back, even if we lose a little value.

Probably won't though.

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If we draft Tyler Smith at 26, I'm just gonna probably not watch the rest of the draft. 

I frankly have the same feeling about drafting Penning...     NOW if Green or Zion are there I say pull the trigger or WR Olave.   Otherwise I would be happy with Sean Rhyan or Zach Tom in the third...

I also wouldn't mind a trade back if you could still draft Dotson or Watson.  Of if going to mid 40 range say Ebiketie..  then with another late round 2nd or early third get Shakir or Asutin III. Adding you OL on your third pick.

• Like 1

Sprint to Podium:

Chris Olave, Treylon Burks, Charles Cross, Garrett Wilson, 

Confident Stroll to the Podium:

Zion Johnson, Kenyon Green, George Pickens, Jameson Williams, George Karlaftis, Boye Mafe, Arnold Ebiketie

Begrudgingly Dragged to the Podium:

Drake London, Trevor Penning, Any CB

Set the Podium on Fire:

Any QB, Any ILB, Tyler Smith

36 minutes ago, quiller said:

I frankly have the same feeling about drafting Penning...     NOW if Green or Zion are there I say pull the trigger or WR Olave.   Otherwise I would be happy with Sean Rhyan or Zach Tom in the third...

I also wouldn't mind a trade back if you could still draft Dotson or Watson.  Of if going to mid 40 range say Ebiketie..  then with another late round 2nd or early third get Shakir or Asutin III. Adding you OL on your third pick.

I'd take Green or Zion, because they have skills...lol
Tyler Smith is just a dude out there running into people.

Penning has a slight more skill but I'd hate him as a prospect. 

26 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Sprint to Podium:

Chris Olave, Treylon Burks, Charles Cross, Garrett Wilson, 

Confident Stroll to the Podium:

Zion Johnson, Kenyon Green, George Pickens, Jameson Williams, George Karlaftis, Boye Mafe, Arnold Ebiketie

Begrudgingly Dragged to the Podium:

Drake London, Trevor Penning, Any CB

Set the Podium on Fire:

Any QB, Any ILB, Tyler Smith

Sprint:
Burks, Wilson and Olave.

Confident Stroll:
Zion Johnson, Green, Sky Moore

Dragged:
Ridder, Corral, Willis

Chop up, Grind, Burn, and blast podium into space:
Penning, Smith