2021 TNF Season opener: DAL @ TB

Sad People

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • The boys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:45 AM

57 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Guess all those people that swore off football forever came back. 

I think you'll find the same amount of people that swore off football last year/this year is the same amount of people who said that they would leave the US to live in Canada in 2016.

The number is close to zero.

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

“I’ve known Dak a long time and have so much respect for him as a person and a man,” Arians said. “He’s a tremendous football player and tremendous leader. It’s a shame he had to play Brady.”

Honestly, kinda funny. 

It’s a shame Dak doesn’t have the TB defense because Dak is clearly the better player at this point.

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

so you are going to cry when Brady wins another Super Bowl. Got it.

Not really. I don’t particularly have anything against Brady at all. I have nothing but respect for him winning it last year and would respect it if he and the Bucs won it again (which they have a good chance of doing). I’m simply saying it would be nice if Dak actually had a formidable defense because the results of last night’s game would be different if he did. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

22 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Not really. I don’t particularly have anything against Brady at all. I have nothing but respect for him winning it last year and would respect it if he and the Bucs won it again (which they have a good chance of doing). I’m simply saying it would be nice if Dak actually had a formidable defense because the results of last night’s game would be different if he did. 

Both defenses sucked. WRs of both teams were running wide open all game long. Only drops stalled drives. 

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Both defenses sucked. WRs of both teams were running wide open all game long. Only drops stalled drives. 

TB clearly had the better rush, from what I can recall. Dallas also didn’t even really have the ability to run the football. Regardless, that game didn’t come down to Brady being better than Dak… which is borderline what Arians implied. 

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

TB clearly had the better rush, from what I can recall. Dallas also didn’t even really have the ability to run the football. Regardless, that game didn’t come down to Brady being better than Dak… which is borderline what Arians implied. 

It did. Dallas had 4 red zone drives and scored 1 TD. Dak also should have been picked off by Davis and Edwards in the end zone. Dak was still impressive but the efficiency in the red zone was missing. You can't lose the game when the opponent gifts you 4 turnovers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

It did. Dallas had 4 red zone drives and scored 1 TD. Dak also should have been picked off by Davis and Edwards in the end zone. Dak was still impressive but the efficiency in the red zone was missing. You can't lose the game when the opponent gifts you 4 turnovers.

Let's call it 3 Turnovers cause one was a hail mary before halftime that didn't impact anything but this is absolutely correct. I also saw people saying Dallas couldn't score in the red zone because they couldn't run the football, but Tampa also did not run the ball at all last night and Brady still got the ball in the endzone.

Imo, Dallas played really quite well last night and lost. Tampa played pretty poorly and pulled out the win. The teams trajectories are quite different in terms of potential.