2021 TNF Season opener: DAL @ TB

Sad People

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • The boys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:45 AM

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

He looked cooked last year too though. 

Not trying to be a doubter, but I really don't see him having a long career as a starting workhorse back. Seems to be a Dallas curse with Jones, Barber, and Murray not having long shelf lives either. 

I agree completely, and I think they do too with all the Pollard use. It’s just that the Bucs are filthy and I’m trying to reserve judgement until he looks this bad against somebody else. 

You reminded me of how much fun MBIII was to watch for the short time he was around. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i dont know many falcons fans

tell me a player who hasnt done anything until now that you think will break out this season. i'm curious.

also how optimistic do you feel about arthur smith so far?

Ah good question and their aren't a ton of us sadly on the site were sprinkled in lol.   Me and Scar are probably the 2 most active and known from the draft forums and general maybe.  

I like Arthur Smith and liked him at Tennessee i think he is a brilliant mind on offense and think he is alot like Shanny in that mindset.   Also never knew he was such a non nonsense guy like when players celebrated stopping a play for 2 yards he lit into them saying wtf you celebrating for that should be the expectations every play celebrate when we do better than that or something along those lines.   Loved that about him and it seems the players do to because he doesn't show favortism to 10+ year vets or rookies.  Now with that said it's his 1st year and he could be a dud just like every 1st year coach but in general i like what i see as he is similar to other coaches i like and their styles.

As for a player to look out for it would for sure be one of those 2 LB's  but if you want a super rare one you might not even know of or heard about then i'll say  Jacob Tuioti-Mariner at DE   or  Olamide Zaccheaus at WR on offense  are my 2 best bets to do something and take the next step from no bodies to legit quality players.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

All the OPI talk is irrelevant. With all the extra chances and TOP Dallas had, they should've won the game by then or should've not needed to rely on a referee. The fact that they didn't take advantage of so many extra chances is alarming. Idk how many other teams would've lost with that TO differential minus the end of half Hail Mary. Like this could've been 42-13 Bucs very easily. 

I think teams with a -4 turnover differential were something like 8-250 before tonight.

18 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Crazy stat. However, yeah it's going to be really hard for any team to out pace this offense. It's stupid deep. When Brady first came to the Bucs everyone was raving about him getting Evans, Godwin and Howard. They might not even be the 3 best weapons he has with Brown, Gronk and Fournette there. That's how stacked that offense is.

20 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Ah good question and their aren't a ton of us sadly on the site were sprinkled in lol.   Me and Scar are probably the 2 most active and known from the draft forums and general maybe.  

I like Arthur Smith and liked him at Tennessee i think he is a brilliant mind on offense and think he is alot like Shanny in that mindset.   Also never knew he was such a non nonsense guy like when players celebrated stopping a play for 2 yards he lit into them saying wtf you celebrating for that should be the expectations every play celebrate when we do better than that or something along those lines.   Loved that about him and it seems the players do to because he doesn't show favortism to 10+ year vets or rookies.  Now with that said it's his 1st year and he could be a dud just like every 1st year coach but in general i like what i see as he is similar to other coaches i like and their styles.

As for a player to look out for it would for sure be one of those 2 LB's  but if you want a super rare one you might not even know of or heard about then i'll say  Jacob Tuioti-Mariner at DE   or  Olamide Zaccheaus at WR on offense  are my 2 best bets to do something and take the next step from no bodies to legit quality players.

thanks for the insight! good luck this season.

• Like 1

Just now, lancerman said:

Crazy stat. However, yeah it's going to be really hard for any team to out pace this offense. It's stupid deep. When Brady first came to the Bucs everyone was raving about him getting Evans, Godwin and Howard. They might not even be the 3 best weapons he has with Brown, Gronk and Fournette there. That's how stacked that offense is.

Fournette is... frustrating. To put it nicely.

Mike draws all the coverage so guys like AB, Gronk, and Godwin can eat. They're running wide open for a reason.

1 hour ago, EvilenFroggen said:

It was OPI, and it seemed just as obvious in real time as the replay, but I’ve never understood this. The NFL suspends Tom Brady for four games over some nonsense, takes away a first round pick, but then looks after him on the field?

No. It's more of a coincidence that he happens to be in several games thst officiating has been an issue.