2021 TNF Season opener: DAL @ TB

Sad People

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • The boys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:45 AM

Just now, Jeezla said:

That Dallas secondary will always give the other offense a chance. I see the same team 1-3 team as last year prior to Dak getting hurt.

Not many secondaries are going to be able to give Mike/AB/Godwin/Gronk difficulty especially with Brady the General throwing it. That's what 8 straight games they've scored 30+ now and they're really not operating at max efficiency they've been leaving lots of points on the board. 

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

But it isn’t. The refs don’t call every extension of the arm, just like they don’t call holding on the OL every play even though by letter of the law, they do hold.

You saying that was an obvious call in real time just isn’t realistic. 

He extended the arm and the defender went to the ground. It's a routine call. This isn't a slippery slope. But it was a well-reffed game, so it's not a big deal.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

This 100%

Are we going to start reviewing every call in slow motion zoomed in? Because it’s already making some games unbearable 

I don't think they should during the entire game but i think the final 2 minutes in the 2nd quarter and 4th quarter should all be done by a guy watching video that can make calls on plays like that and radio it down if not called that could be game changing plays.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

uh

the falcons seem like a bottom 10 team to me. so i dont see it as a neutral fan

I think they'll be one of the better bad teams I can see them winning 6 games but no way they beat the Bucs this year especially cuz I think they'll be worse than last year.

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Here is the other thing.

If the DB can not stop putting his hands on the receiver then let him get shoved.

That call was no tragedy or injustice.

Yup

if people are gonna whine about no OPI, then it should of been offsetting with DPI since we are calling every little thing

1 minute ago, EvilenFroggen said:

It was OPI, and it seemed just as obvious in real time as the replay, but I’ve never understood this. The NFL suspends Tom Brady for four games over some nonsense, takes away a first round pick, but then looks after him on the field?

Players get away with that all the time. People really have to realize PI is a judgement call. The ref can just as easily say that the CB was grabbing him and the push was to negate that. It's entirely subjective on how much they think it was an unfair advantage for the player. 

• Like 1

The only thing that's going to stop the Bucs from getting to the SB imo is the ability of Arians to coach a disciplined team that doesn't make mistakes. They have way too much talent for that offense to be that sloppy. As fun as the game being close was, that game only was even competetive because of miscues by the Bucs. Particularly Godwin trying to play Superman when he had the first and the Jones fumble. 

• Like 1