2021 TNF Season opener: DAL @ TB

Sad People

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • The boys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2021 at 12:45 AM

19 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

He's played 345 games, of course he's won a couple due to officiating, but he's also lost several for the same reason. Terrible officiating likely cost the Pats a SB appearance in 2013, and at a least play-off bye in 2019. It happens.

And every time we played Carolina, bizarrely. Usually it all evens out.

The ref complaining is just people trying to overcome internal struggle. Leave them to it. 

• Like 2

Probably the best opening game since the 2011 contest between the Packers and Saints. Didn't see it live, or in it's entirety, and I might go back to do so before NFL Sunday. However, even from the highlights package it was exciting. Tom still has it clearly, and it will be interesting to see if the Buccaneers will be even stronger in year two with number twelve. As for Dallas, they put up a fight at least, and the game could have gone either way. Prescott looked sharp, and that's remarkable given his injury status. Wish he was our trigger man. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I didn't care who won this game but this post seems like nothing more than an arbitrary set of numbers based on a very small example with no real meaning.

People do this all the time on social media now. Seems like nothing more than an attempt to seem insightful. That's our era though :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

I severely underrated Dak. Clearly top 10.

Zeke just doesn't have it anymore. When he had the one on one vs the back up safety and didnt run thru him... I just feel the old Zeke scores on that play.

Cowboys WRs are great but CD Lamb left 4 catches and about 60 yards on the field. (Have in Fantasy).

Tom Brady and Gronk are the GOATS. 

Im not sure if AB is back to top 5 AB but man he looks great out there.

Fournette makes catching a football look like brain surgery.

Brady is going to die on the field of old age like 40 years from now. He is truly unbelievable.

I think the biggest surprise for me out of this game was how well the Dallas OL performed overall in pass protection against that mammoth front 7; of course Vea and JPP and Barrett are going to win a few reps, but the Dallas OL won way more than I thought they would. Also, the Dallas defense wasn't great obviously, but they looked much better than last year.

I may have to eat my words on Trevon Diggs. He was god awful the first half of his rookie year, but really seems to have turned a corner. What is it with Dallas able to consistently get good play out of their young CBs that were taken later than the first round?

In the end, none of that matters because Tampa is just too good of a team. They were able to make mistake after mistake and still come away with a win because of how talented and well put together they are. Dallas showed a lot of fight though; hopefully the rest of the NFC East does too this year and we have a fun race to watch to see who wins the division.

• Like 1