The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Clearly Nacho is saying that Pestilence rode by "them", meaning the group, meaning Town, considering mafia is coming at us from above and we dropped down.

I'm not sure what you're seeing here @Malfatron

im not gonna put all the stock into flavor

i know you really want to be cleared, but theres not enough evidence for me

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Does anybody else have a problem with raves tunnel on jason?

Like.. is his goal just to avoid the game and just park votes on jason everyday, regardless of what is actually happening in the game?

I’ll need to go back but it felt like raves was trying to get me back on Jason 

I said in my diary I had zero plans on lynching Jason, but in thread obviously that looked different. Was raves trying to manipulate me? 

Just now, Dome said:

I said in my diary I had zero plans on lynching Jason, but in thread obviously that looked different. Was raves trying to manipulate me? 

but you arent really keeping a diary

Just now, Dome said:

my point is, I think Raves is trying to hide with a tunnel tactic

the odds of town being given a scum D0 is crazy.. my guess is he's either an indy who needs to see a particular person dead, or he's scum trying to act like he's playing by tunneling and otherwise avoiding any of the real stuff

I don't think he ACTUALLY wants to see Jason voted, because it would give up his game

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A neutral mechanic? It definitely could be...and like I said, I'm almost positive that Matts was my first vote, so it's likely that the mechanic locks my vote immediately after that, making it neutral.

HOWEVER, what I'm saying is that it's very likely if not a given that it would ONLY impact Isaac aligned/Town players.

Everyone is fair game is what I'm saying.  It just so happened it was you for whatever the reason or trigger.  

Rather concerning that you actually think its a clear 

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The timing was fast..

You can argue swag vote to try to save bcb

You can also argue swag push was legit and the counter push to vote bcb was to save swag

You can also argue that the LATE votes for swag which didn't count was a failed push to save bcb

The swoosh/ksj late votes are particularly interesting to me

lol

3 minutes ago, Dome said:
4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but you arent really keeping a diary

I am 

Malf will get a chuckle out of this entry.

On 9/6/2021 at 12:10 AM, Dome said:

I 100% want to lynch player b d1 and will if given the opportunity lol…

I’m just trying to look active to maybe draw an early hit, and I don’t want to hear about voting for  player b for the next 3 days so I’m trying to shut it down

But if the vote is there I will totally swing it to player b for the lulz 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

my point is, I think Raves is trying to hide with a tunnel tactic

the odds of town being given a scum D0 is crazy.. my guess is he's either an indy who needs to see a particular person dead, or he's scum trying to act like he's playing by tunneling and otherwise avoiding any of the real stuff

I don't think he ACTUALLY wants to see Jason voted, because it would give up his game

Only issue is, he has done this in previous games and really doesnt like Jason. Which does set up for a scenario like this if he is scum. Hard to tell though 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone is fair game is what I'm saying.  It just so happened it was you for whatever the reason or trigger.  

Rather concerning that you actually think its a clear 

If you were really concerned with me thinking it was a clear, Town pickle would likely vote and push me, while accusing me of being scum, instead of dancing around the issue. 

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Does anybody else have a problem with raves tunnel on jason?

Like.. is his goal just to avoid the game and just park votes on jason everyday, regardless of what is actually happening in the game?

He needs to stop doing it for sure.

Not sure if it makes him scum though.