Week 2: Lions on MNF

FAH1223

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'd rather not see King in the slot .. not the right body type or movement skills for that role.

Same but I'm not sure Sullivan was playing any better than him even in the slot. I think they were kinda desperate trying a couple new things to try to create a spark in the defense. Like moving around Clark and King, sadly it didn't work.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Dosent king actually have surprisingly good movement skills via test but suck on the feild?

IDC what he tested like.. He can't move laterally for ****.. Or any other direction that exists. But yes I think he did

3 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

There's really no reason not to have Stokes as CB2 moving forward. King was a placeholder anyway on a 1yr deal and continues to look bad and has no future here. Get your 1st round pick the bulk of snaps now rather than waiting until later in the year. He's a rookie, so he'll mess up at times...better to have him experience that now and learn from it and hone his game down as the season goes on so he's a better player by Week 12 than he was in Week 2

No doubt