Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Win or lose, I'm expecting a huge game out of Devonta Smith.

I don't think there is a 49er fan on here who will argue, but if I was an eagles fan I'd be more worried about my defense 

49ers offense is going to rip the eagles defense to shreds. 

Siriani seems like he knows what he's doing, but we've already established the system and culture that siriani is having wet dreams about, and the overall talent level of both programs isn't comparable 

Eagles fans with that false hubris are about to have their souls crushed 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Jim tomsula was undefeated at one point as well

Dude we actually thought the team was going to be decent after that win 🤣🤣. I don't know what the hell happened in week 1s of 2015 and 2016. Complete domination performances by two defenses that ended up being utter trash. 

25 minutes ago, Danger said:
1 hour ago, N4L said:

Eagles fans with that false hubris are about to have their souls crushed 

Think you're gonna be in for a rude awakening. 

Bruh posting talking about how the Niners offense gonna run through us like a knife through warm butter. 😂

Most Niners fans are predicting a win usually being anywhere from 14 to 20+ point margin. I think they think they are going against one of the bottom 3 or so teams in the league.

I like this energy though. Falcons fans were talking the same way about us as Niners fans are right now. How they were gonna beat us easy and by 2 TDs at least. It was more upsetting coming from Falcons fans cause like both of us have a first year HC and we have an obvious advantage on the OL and DL, so why are you beating your chest? At least the Niners were in a SB just a couple years ago and just lost too many important players last year. I get why they are cocky at least.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah I think it’s more likely than not it’s not a blowout. 

Even this is a different sentence than 'by no means' - which means in no way, not going to happen, not at all, 0% chance. That's a level of absurd certainty. But since then, you've backed away from that (now we've gone from 0% to maybe as high as 49%) and I'll let it go. 

15 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Even this is a different sentence than 'by no means' - which means in no way, not going to happen, not at all, 0% chance. That's a level of absurd certainty. But since then, you've backed away from that (now we've gone from 0% to maybe as high as 49%) and I'll let it go. 

Nah I think you just getting too bent out of shape about nothing and taking the “by any means” way too literal which is why I was trying to spoon feed you a simple explanation of what I was trying to say.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nah I think you just getting too bent out of shape about nothing and taking the “by any means” way too literal which is why I was trying to spoon feed you a simple explanation of what I was trying to say.

This does not surprise me. I am working on an ASD diagnosis, and had to look up the definition of "by any means" to make sure I knew what I was talking about. It's not helpful to me when people use these sayings incorrectly.

9 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

This does not surprise me. I am working on an ASD diagnosis, and had to look up the definition of "by any means" to make sure I knew what I was talking about. It's not helpful to me when people use these sayings incorrectly.

Nothing wrong with that first part. We all got something. And, I knew what you meant about the by any means, but it was trivial. I just assumed it would be obvious I meant not very likely. I’ll try to use my phrases/sayings correctly and not confuse lol.