Week 2 GDT - Philadelphia Eagles vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nothing wrong with that first part. We all got something. And, I knew what you meant about the by any means, but it was trivial. I just assumed it would be obvious I meant not very likely. I’ll try to use my phrases/sayings correctly and not confuse lol.

Haha, you don't have to do that on my accord, but it's appreciated nonetheless. For what it's worth - I think it's just as nuts to be certain about a blowout, so...I don't even disagree with you anymore.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bruh posting talking about how the Niners offense gonna run through us like a knife through warm butter. 😂

Most Niners fans are predicting a win usually being anywhere from 14 to 20+ point margin. I think they think they are going against one of the bottom 3 or so teams in the league.

I like this energy though. Falcons fans were talking the same way about us as Niners fans are right now. How they were gonna beat us easy and by 2 TDs at least. It was more upsetting coming from Falcons fans cause like both of us have a first year HC and we have an obvious advantage on the OL and DL, so why are you beating your chest? At least the Niners were in a SB just a couple years ago and just lost too many important players last year. I get why they are cocky at least.

Most Niners are expecting a blowout? On here? Nah, most think this game will be competitive one way or another. 

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bruh posting talking about how the Niners offense gonna run through us like a knife through warm butter. 😂

Most Niners fans are predicting a win usually being anywhere from 14 to 20+ point margin. I think they think they are going against one of the bottom 3 or so teams in the league.

I like this energy though. Falcons fans were talking the same way about us as Niners fans are right now. How they were gonna beat us easy and by 2 TDs at least. It was more upsetting coming from Falcons fans cause like both of us have a first year HC and we have an obvious advantage on the OL and DL, so why are you beating your chest? At least the Niners were in a SB just a couple years ago and just lost too many important players last year. I get why they are cocky at least.

In that case, Falcons fans are even more delusional than you are. Do not conflate the two. Falcons fans confidence last week has nothing to do with anything. 

Eagles coaching staff is still trying to establish their systems, 49ers are a well oiled machine on offense. My confidence level has a lot to do with how multifaceted our offense is, and how many different ways we can attack you. Our OL is a lot better than the falcons OL, so you won't be able to get to Jimmy G like you got to Ryan. The falcons OL did a good job using your DLs aggressiveness against them in the run game. They actually had a lot of success there. We employ the same blocking scheme as they do but with better players. You don't have anyone who can cover George Kittle. 

The eagles offense will get theirs to some degree but I don't think it will be enough to win the game. 

The 49ers have four all pro caliber players. George Kittle, Fred Warner, Nick Bosa, Trent Williams. How many do the eagles have?? Jason Kelce probably the only one.