52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

32 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Cowboys/Chargers, Titans/Seahawks, and Chiefs/Ravens are the games I'm interested in other than 49ers/Eagles.

BTW, unless I'm mistaken the Chiefs haven't lost to Baltimore since 2012. Mahomes is gunning towards 4-0 against the Ravens. If the Ravens start 0-2 in that division there might be panic in the streets. 

I'm glad that the chargers / cowboys game is the only late game I have any real interest in

Rookie quarterbacks have combined to throw 14 touchdown passes and 21 interceptions against the Patriots' defense since the start of the 2010 season, good for a 66.4 passer rating.

let’s hope Wilson falls into trap too…although he’s the type of QB that usually effs us about. Escapability and TotR 

10 hours ago, Kirill said:

The Ravens are going to get clapped and public chorus will start to turn negatively on Lamar and then that team will miss the playoffs and you can sit back and say Kirill was right all along.

Lamar Jackson is 30-8 as a starting QB, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Lamar Jackson is 30-8 as a starting QB, lol.

He is also 0-3 against the Chiefs. It's also september, mahomes is 11-0 in September. 35td and 0 interceptions. Against the Ravens specifically Mahomes throws like 330ypg and had only ever thrown one interception against them. With a beat up team, it's not looking good doe the ravens, but anything is possible I guess lol.

45 minutes ago, HolmesPriest said:

He is also 0-3 against the Chiefs. It's also september, mahomes is 11-0 in September. 35td and 0 interceptions. Against the Ravens specifically Mahomes throws like 330ypg and had only ever thrown one interception against them. With a beat up team, it's not looking good doe the ravens, but anything is possible I guess lol.

380 YPG vs Ravens. 

...LOL