52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

1 hour ago, 43M said:

And if you're wrong, youll run away with your little tail tucked between your legs like you always do.    

I’m right here. And that’s where I’ll stay after the Ravens get clapped. Mkay?

Edited by Kirill

21 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Why is such blatant bait going unpunished? Like, this forum has some strict rules which is fine but I don't get why bait and trolling like that can continue.

I'm with you. This guy's act got old a long time ago and he makes the other Chiefs fans look bad.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I’m right here. And that’s where I’ll stay after the Ravens get clapped. Mkay?

Uhh, thats the point.   Youll be here if your trolling attempt pans out.     If not, you'll be nowhere to be found.

I still remember how you disappeared when the Chiefs were down big vs the Texans a couple years ago in the playoffs.     As soon as they came back, you immediately showed back up and started running your mouth like you were right.       If they had lost that game, you wouldnt have showed back up until the next season started.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Uhh, thats the point.   Youll be here if your trolling attempt pans out.     If not, you'll be nowhere to be found.

I still remember how you disappeared when the Chiefs were down big vs the Texans a couple years ago in the playoffs.     As soon as they came back, you immediately showed back up and started running your mouth like you were right.       If they had lost that game, you wouldnt have showed back up until the next season started.

I was right then and I’m right now. Just because they almost got us don’t mean I was wrong. 

I give the Ravens 0% chance of winning this game and it will be the game that ultimately gets Harabaugh canned. Mark my words. 

36 minutes ago, 43M said:

Ahhh yes the "**** this team" game. :)

I'm not sure what was worse though, that, or blaming the Super Bowl loss on Andy Reid's son's off the field incident. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

Serious question is it usually up to the mods to make threads? Because if so I can ease up on making them for games

No, not at all! Feel free to make them, we appreciate the contribution! 😁

• Like 2