Derek Carr #4 Appreciation Thread

Humble_Beast

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I said Josh Allen has the strongest arm in the NFL. Because he has never thrown the ball 80 yards in a game that means it's untrue? How dense are you kid?

If it's untrue, then why did you say he could throw it 80 yards, whether it's in a game or in shorts, tee shirt and no pass rush. How dense are you?

1 minute ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Please block me. I'm tired of you thinking you're the smartest one in the room.

My entire point was that Josh Allen has the strongest arm in the league and your hell bent on proof that he has thrown a pass 80 yards in a game when literally no QB has ever done that in NFL history because no game script would ever call for such a deep pass. Don't you have something better to do? It's legit strange and I'm worried about you kid.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:
2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He does have a very strong arm, but there's no proof he can throw it 80 yards. I'm talking in game, not in shorts and a tee shirt and no pass rush. Hell, you didn't post anything showing he can throw it 80 yards in a game or in shorts, tee shirt and no pass rush. Don't care about the record 61 yard throw. If he has such a cannon, 61 yards shouldn't be a problem for him.

Expand  

How often are teams taking 60+ yard shots down the field unless it's literally a Hail Mary situation? The Bills have the best

Don't want to interrupt rudely but do you remember Jeff George? I can vividly remember him throwing a 60 yarder to James Jett for a TD, no idea what year or game.

Josh Allen has a terrific arm, maybe the best in the NFL currently, but the Raiders certainly have had a few QBs like George and Jay Schroeder who had crazy arms, probably better, heck Russell had an amazing arm too, wasn't there a report he threw 80 yards off his knees pre draft 😁. Shame they all had an empty void in their craniums.

I'll always contend that Warren Moon was the best pure passer I've ever seen though.

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Don't want to interrupt rudely but do you remember Jeff George? I can vividly remember him throwing a 60 yarder to James Jett for a TD, no idea what year or game.

Josh Allen has a terrific arm, maybe the best in the NFL currently, but the Raiders certainly have had a few QBs like George and Jay Schroeder who had crazy arms, probably better, heck Russell had an amazing arm too, wasn't there a report he threw 80 yards off his knees pre draft 😁. Shame they all had an empty void in their craniums.

I'll always contend that Warren Moon was the best pure passer I've ever seen though.

They'd be great today. No worry about your QB getting concussed. 

On 10/27/2021 at 1:13 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Point is, none of them are first round worthy QBs based on the skill set they've shown. Not sure why Palooka thinks that w/ 5 games left, someone will instantly prove themselves as a first round QB when they haven't the last few years of their collegiate careers. Some will be drafted in the first round b/c of supply and demand but that doesn't mean they deserve to be.

happens every year, prospects get propped up and over drafted then get called busts. Point is by this time of year if you aint in the discussion i probably dont want any parts of you, at least high in the first. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Russell suppedly threw it 84yds, and the uprights from the 50 on his knees.....a very valuable skill in the nfl....lmfao!! Btw, some on here were either very , very young with George. And with schreader? Prolly still a twinkle in dads eye....jus sayin.😂👍

Btw, I happen to think every- flippin -body! On this forum watches football, has pretty solid knowledge of the game. However, some of the condescending comments and attitudes at times are , laughable, irritating and occasionally throat punch worthy. Strictly speaking for myself. But I’m past that now.....lmfao!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

5s78qw.jpg

• Like 1