Week 3 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Just now, ET80 said:

...who exactly is rating Washington? They are who they are, a middling offense with a backup QB and a strong front seven.

How exactly are people overrating them?

If you look at the prediction thread, there's only a few people who didn't have them winning the division. Their average wins predicted was something like 9 or 10 (I'll check tomorrow). They're usually cited in 'best defense in nfl' top 5/10 lists, but again I'll check to make sure

That is overrating. 

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

As a Panther fan, I’ve only ever enjoyed watching the Falcons once, but wow are they next level bad

Their offense, like the Titans humorously enough, is just amazingly disjointed. I have no idea what they even want to be. Ryan's arm looks like it's toast as well. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

To be fair: They are on their backup QB

And people never ACTUALLY considered them a very good team, they just have them as COMPARABLY better than their divisional competition

Fair. I do think Dallas are much better though

Edited by BigTrav

Just now, drew39k said:

It was a very catchable ball. Are you arguing the receiver should not have caught that?

Nope.  I'm disputing that Patrick Mahomes, the best QB in the league, couldn't make a more accurate pass than that, especially if he had actually, you know, looked at his targeted wide out. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still can't believe that they brought him back. 

Luckily for them, there will be some vet options available next year to replace him with through trade. 

Yeah, except for we lose a prime year of Watt-Tuitt-Heyward-Fitzpatrick to appease Ben's ego.

• Like 2