Week 4 GDT: Raiders (3-0) vs. Chargers (2-1)

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

18 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Reminds me a bit of Chad Pennington. Accurate and mobile QB who has a weak arm and misses games every time he takes a decent hit.

I don’t think he’s a bust, but I don’t think he’ll ever really live up to his draft position either. I wish he’d ended up on the Chargers instead of Herbert.

Herbert over Tua may end up as worse than Alex Smith over ARod. Smith ended up having a good career, i think Tua ends up as a career back-up similar to Mariota. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Once the old guard moves on (Rodgers, Brady), Mahomes, Herbert, Allen are the class of QB in this league. Those would be my top 5 right now. 

Wow, I like Herbert, But thats a little rich for me right now. Hes definitely headed that way though. I probably have it ARod, Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, Allen. Watson would move in when hes back and Brady is gone, right now at least. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Wow, I like Herbert, But thats a little rich for me right now. Hes definitely headed that way though. I probably have it ARod, Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, Allen. Watson would move in when hes back and Brady is gone, right now at least. 

I'll agree with Wilson. Watson, I'm not counting until I see he actually has a career to come back to. Might be rubbed completely out

Herbert was top shelf his junior yr. different cast, people nitpick and all of a sudden he’s a bum!..... well, so much for that one!! Lmfao! He’s always had a talent level that you can’t teach.....”but he’s not a “dog” tho!” Again.....LMFAO! The only thing that isn’t funny is he went to the dolts!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Herbert was top shelf his junior yr. different cast, people nitpick and all of a sudden he’s a bum!..... well, so much for that one!! Lmfao! He’s always had a talent level that you can’t teach.....”but he’s not a “dog” tho!” Again.....LMFAO! The only thing that isn’t funny is he went to the dolts!!

I think he is a dog I’ve seen him put the team on his back a few times at Oregon 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Full disclosure.. I'm a big Oregon fan and have been high on Herbert for a long time. It pains me he went to the Chargers. Everything I though he'd be in the NFL he's proving thus far. 

He's definitely not top 5 rn. He has done some really nice things and has a lot of talent, but he has definitely been prematurely crowned. He was not very impressive vs KC tbh. He had a few really wow throws, but it wasn't close to Carr's 40 point performance last year vs KC. The Chargers won that game off of 4 turnovers. FOUR. A fair amount of Chiefs fans I know agree with me.

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Alot of people feel the same way. There's a poster that's already put him in a yellow jacket. 

He was injured his last year of college also iirc huge red flag and his small I figured his body couldn’t take nfl punishment.