Week 4 GDT: Raiders (3-0) vs. Chargers (2-1)

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Ravens, Pittsburgh and Miami all have legitimate hi caliber defenses.  KC and Dallas don't even have average defense.

One thing that's going under the radar is that this is actually the easiest defense that we're going to play so far

5 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

You mean the no look pass behind the guy.

I would have to look at it again I just remember seeing that it bounced off the receivers hands. I didn't watch all 22 or anything like that. 

Edited by Jeremy408

19 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

This is bull****. Tua's a future hall of famer.

Infinitely better than that bum Carr. 

If we had Tanked for Tua, we'd be 3-0 right now and if Carr had gone to Miami, they'd be 1-2 at best with one of the league's most lethargic offenses! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Might have to agree actually. I was a Tua guy, but man he look pedestrian at this level. 

Reminds me a bit of Chad Pennington. Accurate and mobile QB who has a weak arm and misses games every time he takes a decent hit.

I don’t think he’s a bust, but I don’t think he’ll ever really live up to his draft position either. I wish he’d ended up on the Chargers instead of Herbert.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Sorry.... but this honestly a ridiculous statement. They are a very talented team. They have a top 5 QB who can move with elite level arm ability. A nice set of RBs and WRs including Allen who is a possession stud seen among the top at his position. Their rookie LT is has future all-pro talent. Their defense has Bosa, an elite level pass rusher. James a former all-pro who looks back from injury. A top rookie CB in Asante Samuel Jr. 

The real question mark was how they'd fair under their new coaching staff. But they are looking promising after knocking off the Chiefs in a big game. 

Chargers are 1 last minute drive against the Cowboys away from being 3-0. 

If you're sleeping on them you may want to settle in Monday night

wouldnt say Herbert is a top 5 QB, crazy how were quick to crown guys.

41 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Ravens, Pittsburgh and Miami all have legitimate hi caliber defenses.  KC and Dallas don't even have average defense.

Dallas defense actually looks decent, held SD to 17, Philly sucks but the laid it on them pretty nasty.