Week 4 GDT: Chiefs @ Eagles — {Andy food joke here}

RandyMossIsBoss

There’s a ton wrong but most concerning is how ill-prepared they are. Schematically, mentally, all of it. Coaching is just not there. Makes you pine for a veteran staff. These guys are still figuring it out. Or trying is a better term. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Games like this make you think we are years, multiple high draft picks and probably another coaching staff away from competing. Just a dismal feeling. 

Need a complete overhaul of the front office too. 

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Add salt to wound, Cowboys blowout 3-0 Panthers and it looks like Diggs is a future all-pro. They have outdrafted us at an astounding level over the past 5 years, if not longer.

Every time we play against them I can't help but think that we could have had CeeDee Lamb and we ended up with Reagor, Hurts, no cap and a full rebuild.

I expected this kind of outcome. I think Nick did decent considering the OL woes. He sucks in the redzone, but if he can figure it out (and run the ball), I like him. Gannon is trash.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

I expected this kind of outcome. I think Nick did decent considering the OL woes. He sucks in the redzone, but if he can figure it out (and run the ball), I like him. Gannon is trash.

pretty much my thoughts. i really do think sirianni can be good he's just having a lot of trouble adjusting to being a real coach so far. hurts looked decent, some good plays some bad. defense is just horrendous though