Week 4 GDT: Chiefs @ Eagles — {Andy food joke here}

RandyMossIsBoss

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I just can’t tell what it is. How does a team rip 8 yard runs ALL game? It’s got to be more than personnel. The defense doesn’t nothing well. At least Schwartz made sure the run game was contained in most cases. I don’t knew what Gannon’s motivation is. What does he want us to be? Looks like soft zone, non blitzing, conservative, bend don’t break. Nothing sounds good about that. 

Yeah bend don't break doesn't work if you give up 10 yards per carry lol

45 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I expected this kind of outcome. I think Nick did decent considering the OL woes. He sucks in the redzone, but if he can figure it out (and run the ball), I like him. Gannon is trash.

Sorry disagree. Sirianni is the reason the Eagles are 1-3. His Stupidity with play calling in the RZ is atrocious. His refusal to Run the ball inexcusable. His inability to hold players accountable (penalties) a joke. His over aggressiveness on 4th down instead of taking the points when there  an attempt at being Doug 2.0!

I'd like to chalk it all up to being a young coach trying to prove I'm a Genius, hey look at me but I've yet to be impressed with anything Nick Sirianni yet. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Is Slay good? I really can't tell. I mean I know he's not a top flight corner and I know he's not a trash corner (as Eagles fans were are experts on them), but not sure where to place him in between. 

I'm wondering if he has trade value, because if so he absolutely needs to be unloaded. No point in keeping him, by time we are MAYBE good in 2-3 years he might not even be in league.

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry disagree. Sirianni is the reason the Eagles are 1-3. His Stupidity with play calling in the RZ is atrocious. His refusal to Run the ball inexcusable. His inability to hold players accountable (penalties) a joke. His over aggressiveness on 4th down instead of taking the points when there  an attempt at being Doug 2.0!

I'd like to chalk it all up to being a young coach trying to prove I'm a Genius, hey look at me but I've yet to be impressed with anything Nick Sirianni yet. 

Yea the defense has been great, all Nick's fault. 

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Is Slay good? I really can't tell. I mean I know he's not a top flight corner and I know he's not a trash corner (as Eagles fans were are experts on them), but not sure where to place him in between. 

I'm wondering if he has trade value, because if so he absolutely needs to be unloaded. No point in keeping him, by time we are MAYBE good in 2-3 years he might not even be in league.

He locks up most receivers that aren't bigger than him as far as i can tell. if you're physical he just gonna be toast. 

44 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

it's odd whenever I'm being one of the most positive people here.

We can all at least agree DeVonta is a dude. I mean he's a guy. You know what I'm saying when I call him a dude? He's a DUDE.

every time i see the DUDE he got like 4-5 yards of separation. Every time he doesn't it's because the ball is late. he can do no wrong in my eyes so far.

57 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

it's odd whenever I'm being one of the most positive people here.

We can all at least agree DeVonta is a dude. I mean he's a guy. You know what I'm saying when I call him a dude? He's a DUDE.

I loved to see him finally make some contested catches. He was a straight monster today, stat line should be 150+ yards w/ a TD. 

I really don't think we have anything in Reagor/Watkins though beyond solid 3rd options. WR is least of our worries considering the hole riddled defense and decaying OL, but still something we'll have to keep an eye out for.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

How did Dickerson play today? Wasn't really zeroing in on him. 

I watched a lot more of the first half than the 2nd half (had some things I needed to get done) but.... Better than Dillard that's for sure. Dillard couldn't line himself up right all day.

Ultimately, I didn't notice Dickerson all that much today, so... I'd say that's probably good.