Week 4 GDT: Chiefs @ Eagles — {Andy food joke here}

RandyMossIsBoss

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Imagine having Kittle on your fantasy team. 

As well as 

WR Jerry Jeudy
WR Michael Thomas
WR Sterling Sheppard
WR Jarvis Landry
RB Raheem Mostert
RB Elijah Mitchell

all injured

Have you thought about having not injured players?

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Imagine having Kittle on your fantasy team. 

As well as 

WR Jerry Jeudy
WR Michael Thomas
WR Sterling Sheppard
WR Jarvis Landry
RB Raheem Mostert
RB Elijah Mitchell

all injured

Oh yeah that’s some bad luck

I took Thomas late as an IR stash and got Mitchell too when he was the hottest pickup….just for him to get injured 

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Oh yeah that’s some bad luck

I took Thomas late as an IR stash and got Mitchell too when he was the hottest pickup….just for him to get injured 

Same. And I have Jeudy. Somehow I'm 4-0 though. With jeudy and Thomas coming back in 3 weeks. Can't wait til i don't have to start Robby Anderson. 

Too bad my 2QB team can't buy a win.

Edited by Jeezla

41 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Same. And I have Jeudy. Somehow I'm 4-0 though. With jeudy and Thomas coming back in 3 weeks. Can't wait til i don't have to start Robby Anderson. 

Too bad my 2QB team can't buy a win.

My WRs are stacked when healthy.

Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, Michael Thomas, Jerry Jeudy.

My RBs are awful. I showed up 5 minutes late to my draft, had picks 10 and 11 (last pick). Thought I'd have enough time to make it there before my picks. Took Hill and Diggs. Very hit or miss this squad.

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

My WRs are stacked when healthy.

Tyreek Hill, Stefon Diggs, Michael Thomas, Jerry Jeudy.

My RBs are awful. I showed up 5 minutes late to my draft, had picks 10 and 11 (last pick). Thought I'd have enough time to make it there before my picks. Took Hill and Diggs. Very hit or miss this squad.

heh I got Hopkins, Diggs, Thomas, Jeudy, Robby. Wanted Tyreek in the round 1, but he went 2 picks before me (I had last pick in both my leagues)

my RB's are Miles and Swift, although Gainwell has outscored Sanders on my bench. Was planning on packaging up Thomas and Miles for a better RB, but that Sanders stock is tanked. Hoping we trade him to a team that will feature him. Let Gainwell and Boston handle our 12 carries a game.

Edited by Jeezla

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My main dynasty team started the year with McCaffrey, Mostart and Mixon and now I have no answers at RB.......

I may be starting Conner and Gainwell and praying. 

Connor gets some points every week ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Im in a 14 team work league with some dynasty esque holdovers….it’s hell for RBs.